WNC be counted

pjciii

The @snookdoctor and I were wondering if any of WNC folks would be interested in a meetup for Lunch at either Haywood BBQ or Carvers for Burgers. We can see what the interest is and try to work out a date for it. Either way snook and i are going to meet up. Both restaurants are in Franklin,NC and both have websites. Burgers at Carvers a little pricey but they have meat that you can't get most anywhere else. I might have to order from kids menu at that place. All serious now i have been wanting to try it. @normaldave you indicate to give you a heads up if we did something. @NC Hillbilly

Doug B.

The @snookdoctor and I were wondering if any of WNC folks would be interested in a meetup for Lunch at either Haywood BBQ or Carvers for Burgers. We can see what the interest is and try to work out a date for it. Either way snook and i are going to meet up. Both restaurants are in Franklin,NC and both have websites. Burgers at Carvers a little pricey but they have meat that you can't get most anywhere else. I might have to order from kids menu at that place. All serious now i have been wanting to try it. @normaldave you indicate to give you a heads up if we did something. @NC Hillbilly
I'm just down here in Rabun Gap. Let me know. It might be something I could do!

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Can we join via Zoom or Microsoft Teams?
j/k a bit of a hop from Floyd County but it's a great idea.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
let me know when... Franklin is about an hour from here

normaldave

GON Weatherman
We can see what we can work out.
Really just teasing. It's worth getting together with forum members. A live version of the stove meeting at the General Store. Our little NW gathering outside Atlanta was great, almost had members from South Georgia decide to attend.

greg_n_clayton

Bumping this up fer a update if there is one.

4:09

pjciii

Bumping this up fer a update if there is one.

4:09
No update but i think we have all that we are going to get. We may as well start trying to find a date that will work for most and pick BBQ JOINT or Burger place.

Burger place is closed mon-wed. BBQ place is closed sun and mon.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
don't change anything because of me, but Wednesdays are a no go for me. That is the day I am out of the office to see customers.
I would hope for a weekend, If I had my preference

pjciii

don't change anything because of me, but Wednesdays are a no go for me. That is the day I am out of the office to see customers.
I would hope for a weekend, If I had my preference
That is a possibility. Figured would start with midweek So didn't mess up weekend plans. This is only exploratory.