WNC be counted

slow motion

You ain't coming ?

7:16
Trying to take a few days off with the wife 1st week of April. As punishment my customers need me to work every waking moment until then. Would definitely be nice to meet some of you. Maybe next time. Got this at the last gathering I attended. Thanks to @BriarPatch99 .

IMG_20220108_175438_864.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Swamprat

Swamprat
Best wishes NC.....been through it with my mom. Not fun.

If I had ever thought of it and maybe because this is mostly a Georgia forum but me and the wife spend a week generally first week or so of June and between day after Christmas and a day or so past New Years up in Franklin for the last several years. Love that area.

Maybe a meet up with North GA and WNC folks during those time frames.

pjciii

NCH i hope everything goes as well as possible. Next time. Hopefully.

@greg_n_clayton
Don't have a wife. Three is my limit.

@NE GA Pappy
@snookdoctor
@1eyefishing

If i have left anyone out i apologize.

Haywood smokehouse does not accept reservations but they think that it should be no problem getting us seated in same area. They dont have a separate room. I told the around 1pm. So we will see everyone there thats coming.

pjciii

God's country = WNC. Born in Franklin, 1963, all my family from that area. What's left still are to some degree, a few up on Scaly, few in Clayton, few in Morganton, some scattered out like my family down here in Buford. Recently bought land in Tullulah Falls area, so be moving back up that way in next year or so. Yall have fun.
You see that we are getting together tomorrow sat mar 25th at 1pm at Haywood smokehouse. If you can make it

Geffellz18

We are getting together tomorrow march 25th at 1pm at Haywood smokehouse if you are still interested.
Dang-I’ve been reviewing to check on it, but tomorrow won’t work for me due to work unfortunately!
You guys have fun and I look forward to making one of these get togethers soon.

greg_n_clayton

I can't make this one. Maybe next one but tag me early on instead of the day before please. Call me, shoot me a text, whatever.
This has been talked about fee a while ! Where you been ?

pjciii

I did not take any but we had 5 show up. Snookdoctor, NE GA Pappy, Greg n clayton and his lovely Bride and myself. Had some good BBQ and talked for a couple of hours. It was really nice to put some faces to the forum names. It was enjoyable enough to plan for another around June the 3rd, 10th or 17th. Haywood Smokehouse does not skimp on the food they dish out for you. So if you would have liked to attend here is the first heads up on the next one. Could be at cleavers. Where you can get burger or steaks. It was given a stamp of approval by Snookdoctor. But it really was a nice time.