Magtech Ammo?

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Any good?
Got a line on some Magtech 180gr 10mm (FMJ). 50 rounds/$40...steep but 10mm in my AO is non existence.

Just want to try out the new shooting iron, just never heard much if anything about Magtech.

bullgator

Any good?
Got a line on some Magtech 180gr 10mm (FMJ). 50 rounds/$40...steep but 10mm in my AO is non existence.

Just want to try out the new shooting iron, just never heard much if anything about Magtech.
There’s better out there, but Magtech will work just fine to scratch that itch.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I've shot a good bit of it in 9mm. Seemed to run fine to me.

Doog

Hey dutch: Midway got some Magtech 10mm in even cheaper. If you find $50 of other stuff you need that ships for free, the ammo usually comes along for the ride.
I usually just keep stuff in the cart I want, and then throw the ammo in when it shows up and checkout.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1023280212?pid=899404

You can send the wimpy Federal loads over to Dub. Sounds like he's a fan. ;)

Full disclosure: I do not own a 10mm (yet) I have no need to uncork 600 ft/lbs for much of anything, but that's me...LOL

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Thanks @Doog

I cancelled the American Eagle ammo, picked up 2 box's of 180gr FMJ MagTech for $32 per at LGS here.

If something is worth shooting, its worth shooting with 600 ft/lbs...nothing like one big hole vs. a whole lot of small ones. :bounce:

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Thanks @Doog

I cancelled the American Eagle ammo, picked up 2 box's of 180gr FMJ MagTech for $32 per at LGS here.

If something is worth shooting, its worth shooting with 600 ft/lbs...nothing like one big hole vs. a whole lot of small ones. :bounce:

(y) Good swap. Another one that I'm sticking clear off is the Remington UMC 180gr. I'm stuck with what's left....will use it on initial red dot sight and evaluating a new trigger when it shows up.

Watered down and inaccurate 10mm will be avoided if given the opportunity. :rofl: