Mancini 360 climber

Twinkie .308

Wondering if anybody has seen this new climbing stand. I would have gone to the Blast or Buckarama just to check this thing out, but I don't think it was there.

25 lbs

Rotates 360 degrees

Pull pin system that lets you adjust the cable length as you climb

Accommodates gun & bow hunters

Seems pretty sweet. I'd like to try it. Probably won't shell out $479 until I hear some reviews though. What do you think?

Attachments

• 2015-08-04_09.28.47.jpg
    2015-08-04_09.28.47.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3,291

rjcruiser

25 pounds is heavy. Gotta shed some weight imo, especially at that price point. Also, for bowhunting, the front bar kills it...and you can't have swivel without the bar...so...just don't see spending $500 for it.

Whit90

They were at the gon blast. Yea I would rather just have a lighter stand sense ive gotta walk a good ways. if i was in a club or had a spot were i didnt have to lug it a long ways then it might be pretty cool.

Twinkie .308

The Summit Titan is considered a relatively light weight stand at 25 lbs. My Old Man climber is closer to 30. Not sure about drawing a bow. That's why I'd like to see it in person. They have videos of a guy drawing a bow sitting in the 360. I usually stand up to draw anyway. It's an interesting concept. I'd like to hear how quiet it is too

Twinkie .308

They were at the gon blast. Yea I would rather just have a lighter stand sense ive gotta walk a good ways. if i was in a club or had a spot were i didnt have to lug it a long ways then it might be pretty cool.

Did you touch it? Maybe sit in it or try it at all?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Saw it at the Blast. It looked rugged and ready to go. At $479 I'll stick with my Summit Vipers.

167WhiteTAIL

Interesting concept.

Watch this video of the guy getting in the stand, with it almost on the ground (a lot of trees I climb I can not get that close to the ground).

I'm not sure how you would safely get in and out of the stand if it is a few feet off the ground?? For a guy that can monkey up a tree it might be OK, but I ain't no monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2hAi1nz_s

HOGDOG76

The Summit Titan is considered a relatively light weight stand at 25 lbs. My Old Man climber is closer to 30. Not sure about drawing a bow. That's why I'd like to see it in person. They have videos of a guy drawing a bow sitting in the 360. I usually stand up to draw anyway. It's an interesting concept. I'd like to hear how quiet it is too

No the summit viper elite sd at 17 is considered relatively light not anything 25.

Twinkie .308

No the summit viper elite sd at 17 is considered relatively light not anything 25.

"Relatively" light ... It means most of your relatives can handle 25 lbs. Even Whitney90's buddy's wife has one. :whip:

rjcruiser

What do you sit in RJ

For bowhunting, an older Summit Razor...closest thing I can find on their website is the Cobra SD. Says it is 18 pounds...and I imagine what I've got is right at that.

For gunhunting, I've also got an older API stand. Has to be very close to the Summit I have...has the bar in front, so 20 pounds give or take....but it might be slightly more.

It doesn't seem to be such an issue with gunhunting, but with carrying my bow in hand and all my items, the summit is heavy enough. I can't imagine another 10-15 pounds.

Guess it just depends on what you're comfortable with and how far you hike in. To me, if it is going to be $300-400, it better be in the sub 20 pound category. To me, a swivel seat isn't worth an extra $150.