Marietta/Canton/Woodstick.....

Wiskey_33

With all this useless drivel, I don't even know where to begin to find out "where" and "when" this supposed supper is....

Tomorrow, Taco Mac in Woodstock 7 PM.

"Useless drivel"...please.:rolleyes:

Redneck Maguiver

Permission????? Who in thier right mind would ever have to ask permission to do something...

Oh wait. Maybe thats why I have 3 ex'es..... Spooky thoughts there...

The AmBASSaDEER

Yep. Obviously I care too much. While others don't mind walking all over.... :huh:

Whats the matter wittle fella?

The AmBASSaDEER

How ya doing man!!!???? All is well in JR-ville!!! :biggrin2:

Im hangin in ther like a hubcap in the fast lane.

The AmBASSaDEER

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, good... That's good to hear! When we gonna get a Stella man!!???

A BL?? anytime.. I dont drink beer outta wine glasses::ke:

J

JR

A BL?? anytime.. I dont drink beer outta wine glasses::ke:

:whip: Oh yea.... Well a BL will work too!!! Let me know. I gotta meet another GON member tomorrow to deliver something (God-willing work doesn't get in the way), maybe we could then....

The AmBASSaDEER

:whip: Oh yea.... Well a BL will work too!!! Let me know. I gotta meet another GON member tomorrow to deliver something (God-willing work doesn't get in the way), maybe we could then....

Sure, Ill be at the Taco Mac see ya ther!!

BBQBOSS

Banned

Tell frank i said hello! :cheers:

OutFishHim

Do we have a rough head count yet? Some of us will be getting there a little earlier to get a table and to let the kids play & eat.

And FYI for the lurkers....feel free to bring the family if you are interested in coming. We are not a "rowdy" bunch...we just talk big.:rofl: We have a handful of youngin's that do attend. So feel free to come on out and meet us!

I'm hungry.....
thhunger.gif