marknga is a celebrity!!!

leadoff

GONetwork Member
It is true!!! I was kicked back on my couch in my underwear about to fall asleep one night around 1:00 a.m., and there he appeared on my TV screen!!! :eek:

After only a few minutes, I was convinced that I needed to go out and buy myself an RV!!! Then I remembered that I was broke..... :bounce:

When are we having the autograph signing, mark? :bounce:

:banana:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Was this a fantasy or was he really on tv?

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Wake up boy go find the girl freind and get mak off of your mind
That must have been a nightmare!

leadoff

GONetwork Member
No. GA. Mt. Man said:
Was this a fantasy or was he really on tv?

No fantasy at all.....he was there on the TV screen plain as day!!! :)

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
leadoff said:
No fantasy at all.....he was there on the TV screen plain as day!!! :)
Ok Will I'll bite why was he on TV? :huh: :huh: :huh:

marknga

GONetwork Member
Yep just proof that programming on TV has gone way down hill! If any of you have missed it you need to find the Mid State RV Road Show.........an informative look at the RV lifestyle and current models available at the "World's Largest Coachmen Dealer" Mid State RV Center in Byron.

Sorry Leadoff for your poor programming choices!!!!

Mark

GeauxLSU

leadoff said:
It is true!!! I was kicked back on my couch in my underwear about to fall asleep one night
Could have done without the visual, but I'm glad you finally figured out where to wear them.... ::ke:

Wornout Trails

New or Used RV's!!!

For the unknowing old MarkNGA is the Sales Mgr.(and T.V. personality) at the "World's largest Coachman dealer" in Byron, Ga. It should be called the "Godfather's RV Show" :fine: ----- Hey, Old Mark will make you a deal you can not afford to refuse! All jokeing aside, you won't buy one any cheaper anywhere and with a great service dept too boot!! They will even deliver it (motorhomes, 5th wheelers, trailers, you name it) anywhere you live!! Boys they got'em for sure!!!!!!!!!! If you buy one some place else you have paid to much for sure!!! ::gone: :flag:

:yeah:

LJay

Retired Mod
Gosh WOT I didn't know I was going to me a celebrity. Should I were something special?

Just kidding, Hello Mark!! Did you find me one yet?