May the Drivelers find their rainbow #407

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
When The Redhead makes her chicken n dumplins I lock the door.

View attachment 1285329
Hey Nic I think I remember you upgrading your tying vice. Is it a lever one to hold the hook? What brand did you settle on. Tying tonight and getting tired of tightening the screw to hold the hooks.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Hey Nic I think I remember you upgrading your tying vice. Is it a lever one to hold the hook? What brand did you settle on. Tying tonight and getting tired of tightening the screw to hold the hooks.

Yessir, I went to a Renzetti Traveler 2000. It is a lever lock vice and is a true rotary vice. I like it very much.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Yessir, I went to a Renzetti Traveler 2000. It is a lever lock vice and is a true rotary vice. I like it very much.
There are so many that claim to be rotator vices. Can't see the expense of a Norvise but they are top notch.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Not to blow your childhood image but the producer didn’t like Judy Garland as Dorothy. He thought she was too chubby. She wasn’t allowed to eat on the production set. She was restricted to black coffee and cigarettes.

Judy died at 47, overdose of drugs.

I clung to my childhood a long time. Didn’t learn anything about the movie and her until in my 30s.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Oh, I did see a pair of the original ruby slippers in the Smithsonian. They were on display next to the original Kermit the frog.

Status
Not open for further replies.