2019 Membership Opportunity Archery Only

uturn

Not sure if you have filled the membership! If you have an opening for that 2019-2020 season I am interested! I live in West Central Florida. I am 57 yrs old, responsible, and respectful, and no drama! I am interested in hunting mature whitetail deer! I would like very much to talk with you! Thanks, Michael!

Thanks for the interest Michael!

I did not end up taking on any members this past year but, will be looking for a couple members for next year and beyond. With limited memberships!

I will be reposting and edited version of my OP to stay "Archery Only".

If this is something you think you would be interested in shoot me a PM with your contact information to discuss further!

Thanks again for your interest!

Scott

Chrisco6

If you are still interested in taking a member I would be interested. I would like to ask a few questions when you have time. Not sure if the pm I sent made it to ya. I am thinking of giving up the lease I have in middle Ga. But would like to secure something before I do.
Thanks Chris 229 300 3088

uturn

If you are still interested in taking a member I would be interested. I would like to ask a few questions when you have time. Not sure if the pm I sent made it to ya. I am thinking of giving up the lease I have in middle Ga. But would like to secure something before I do.
Thanks Chris 229 300 3088

Thanks for the interest Chris...shot you a PM and will contact you soon!

Scott

Chinchbug

As stated Membership Opportunity for like minded individual or individuals to be a part of 800 plus acres of QDM Managed Southern Pine Forrest near the Tift Berrien County line. Diverse Habitat made up of Pine Flats, Cypress Swamps, Oak Ridges and River Bottom. A handful of acres in Agricultural, Peanuts this year.

Loaded with game of all kinds!!

This tract of land has had very little hunting pressure over the last 10 plus years since mine. Food plots and Feeding Stations in place and have been since the beginning. Groomed for Archery Hunting for the last 7/8 years as that is my passion! Archery Only would be my preference but, will entertain the right gunner or gunners for sure!

Looking for 2 more members at $2500 for a total of 4 to join me in hopes of taking to the next level while enjoying fellowship, comradery and friendships that may last a lifetime!

Secure camp with power and water for your camper.

Not interested in any takers or drama queens, I consider this a great opportunity for the right individual or individuals! A few beers around the fire at the close of the day is always good by me but, drunks are not...period!!

Membership will be probationary for the 1st year as to be certain that we are indeed like minded!!

Not much on rules nor have I ever been and would not ever fine someone...Respect One Another...if not we part ways!!

If this seems like something for you please PM me with your contact information and possibly a brief summary of what you are looking for and I will get back to you...thanks for the interest!!

Scott-Uturn

View attachment 933192View attachment 933193View attachment 933194View attachment 933195View attachment 933196View attachment 933197View attachment 933198View attachment 933199View attachment 933200View attachment 933201

As stated Membership Opportunity for like minded individual or individuals to be a part of 800 plus acres of QDM Managed Southern Pine Forrest near the Tift Berrien County line. Diverse Habitat made up of Pine Flats, Cypress Swamps, Oak Ridges and River Bottom. A handful of acres in Agricultural, Peanuts this year.

This tract of land has had very little hunting pressure over the last 10 plus years since mine. Food plots and Feeding Stations in place and have been since the beginning. Groomed for Archery Hunting for the last 7/8 years as that is my passion! Archery Only would be my preference but, will entertain the right gunner or gunners for sure!

Looking for 2 more members at $2500 for a total of 4 to join me in hopes of taking to the next level while enjoying fellowship, comradery and friendships that may last a lifetime!

Secure camp with power and water for your camper.

Not interested in any takers or drama queens, I consider this a great opportunity for the right individual or individuals! A few beers around the fire at the close of the day is always good by me but, drunks are not...period!!

Membership will be probationary for the 1st year as to be certain that we are indeed like minded!!

Not much on rules nor have I ever been and would not ever fine someone...Respect One Another...if not we part ways!!

If this seems like something for you please PM me with your contact information and possibly a brief summary of what you are looking for and I will get back to you...thanks for the interest!!

Scott-Uturn

View attachment 933192View attachment 933193View attachment 933194View attachment 933195View attachment 933196View attachment 933197View attachment 933198View attachment 933199View attachment 933200View attachment 933201
Not sure how to pm but I'm very interested . I have been a member in taylor county for 20 yrs . I'm more than willing to bring up my tractor to help work as I have done for the last 15 .

uturn

Not sure how to pm but I'm very interested . I have been a member in taylor county for 20 yrs . I'm more than willing to bring up my tractor to help work as I have done for the last 15 .

Thanks for the interest hand and those others as well!

I've been just a bit busy with seasons end, family matters and business but, will be editing my OP and reposting here soon as I am contemplating the coming year and what I'm looking for and will be doing..I will be Archery Only that I am certain!

Thanks again for the interest!

Scott

davidhelmly

Hey Scott, how is the member search going? As nice as that lease is I can’t believe that you haven’t filled it, if I weren’t so far away I would love to be in there with you!

uturn

Hey Scott, how is the member search going? As nice as that lease is I can’t believe that you haven’t filled it, if I weren’t so far away I would love to be in there with you!

Thanks for the kind words David! Especially coming from you my friend!!

I didn’t end up taking on any members last year and I guess I’m probably a bit late in my offering for this year but, after some thought decided to put it out there anyway and stay archery only as I believe I should have stayed true to last year!

Couldn’t figure out how to edit my OP and get it back out and up top for consideration?

Thanks again... anyone interested the opportunity give me a holla!

deadbox

Well well i havent been on GON in a long while gave up hope on finding anything archery only. I am interested in 2019 and on. I actually was a member at Davids club a few years ago [My avatar is from there] but decided to travel and hunt public land out of state for a while. Was fun but exhausting. I have a meat place looking for a QDM Rut place. Feel free to PM me. I would love to take a look and may have a friend with same interest.

If its has Davids stamp of approval then that says alot.

uturn

Well well i havent been on GON in a long while gave up hope on finding anything archery only. I am interested in 2019 and on. I actually was a member at Davids club a few years ago [My avatar is from there] but decided to travel and hunt public land out of state for a while. Was fun but exhausting. I have a meat place looking for a QDM Rut place. Feel free to PM me. I would love to take a look and may have a friend with same interest.

If its has Davids stamp of approval then that says alot.

Sent you a PM dead box.

Thanks for the interest!

uturn

A couple more pictures...still opportunity for a couple good folks for 2019.
EBBE4595-B9B4-42BF-8F18-C404EF140249.jpegC05629C5-9BC3-48BD-964A-57071EA436F9.jpeg

Last edited:

uturn

A little later than I would have liked but, here’s my offering.

As stated Membership Opportunity for like minded individual or individuals to be a part of 800 plus acres of QDM Managed Southern Pine Forrest near the Tift Berrien County line in Western Berrien County.

Diverse Habitat made up of Pine Flats, Cypress Swamps, Oak Ridges and River Bottom. A handful of acres in Agricultural. The land is owned by a family and has been for more than 50 years!

This tract of land has had very little hunting pressure over the last 10 plus years since mine..very little at all over the last couple. Food plots and Feeding Stations in place and have been since the beginning. Groomed for Archery Hunting for the last 8/9 year!

We will be Archery Only with private areas as well as common or club sets.

Looking for (1 to 3) members for a total of (2, 3 or 4) of us.

To join me in hopes of taking to the next level while enjoying fellowship, comradery and friendships that may last a lifetime!

If just (1) man wants to split it with me then the membership will be $4,400 each, if (2) $2,900 and (3) would be at $2,200 a piece.
(2-4) Members Total.

I would love it if someone had equipment and would be willing to use it (Tractor, Bush Hog etc would be great). I already do all the work now so, having some help would be fantastic!

Really Hoping to Find Some Team Members!!!

Secure camp with power and water for your camper...possible lodging.

Not interested in any takers or drama queens, and consider this a great opportunity. A few beers around the fire at the close of the day and some good Cookin is always good by me but, drunks are not...period!!

If this seems like something for you please PM me with your contact information and possibly a brief summary of what you are looking for and I will get back with you...or just give me a holler!

Thanks for the interest!!

Scott-Uturn
904-509-1207

uturn

Looks like a GREAT place and obviously a lot of hard work has been put in!

Hey thanks Opp!

Yes I’ve worked hard for quite some time as you know how we do it when addicted, just looking for a couple good folks that get it to join in and enjoy!

Thanks again!

patnbk

Hello Scott I am very interested in the lease I am an avid bow hunter and looking for what you are offering and would be able to supply small tractor roto- tiller and bush hog if need be. If you could give me a pm!

uturn

One spot taken...still opportunity here for 1 possibly 2 more memberships!

Thanks for all of the interest!

Scott

(904-509-1207)