Miguel Cervantes

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Great to hear from you Hugh. Hang in there and fight.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Keep your hands on those pea shooters Hugh. You're going to get back in fighting trim. I know the real 60 Grit well. Tha boy ain't got no quit in him.:wink::rockon:

And if it comes to that pea shooters might come to be needed for more than Bambi.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey Migbro - glad to hear your working your way back. You got my prayers for continued progress.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Still hoping to see you at another PF lunch meeting soon, Hugh.
It'll be the biggest and best ever!
Best of luck with everything...

Matthew6

Banned thug
Preciate all of the prayers and well wishes.

Still not 100% up to speed on work with autocad, but making progress.
Getting up to speed on getting back in shape is gonna be tougher. We took our first hike since the stroke up to Amicolola falls yesterday. I made the trail and 175 stairs to the base of the falls, but learned enough between my knees and my brain pounding that I wasn't going to do the other 500 stairs to the top.

We plan on hitting a good many trails this fall so with the new Vegetarian / Pescatarian diet and regular exercise I should get back to some other shape besides a pear. Not giving up for sure, just not sure if I'll ever be able to take those back country treks I used to do anymore.

The new diet means I'm contemplating whether I even need to keep some of my pea shooters or not since bambi isn't on the diet anymore. Lot's of ponderin to do on that matter.

Life is good, live it for all it's worth..........one day at a time.
Hugh. I have done that walk many times and I’m proud of you. Please recover brother. Seems like you are on the road to recovery. I’m very proud of you and I’m thankful that you were able to post this. The Lord is wonderful. I’m really happy for you

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Tell them that deer is just like tofu only tasty.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear from you!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
miggy, I have the same issue with cholesterol. When they put me on a drug to lower the bad the good dropped below what is the minimum recommended. Thus the doc has me taking fish oil several times a day and it helped some for the good cholesterol.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
miggy, I have the same issue with cholesterol. When they put me on a drug to lower the bad the good dropped below what is the minimum recommended. Thus the doc has me taking fish oil several times a day and it helped some for the good cholesterol.
Yeah, I bought a mohunkin bottle of fish oil caplets yesterday. Reckon I better go take one or three before I forget.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Just saw this, hate to hear, but glad you are improving. Prayers sent.

Latest posts