Minn Kota Ultrex

Washtub

Anybody know the best(cheapest) place to buy a Minn Kota Ultrex? Looking for the 24V/80#/52” no link.
Cheapest I’ve found is $2039 shipped to my door.

Spook

Not sure what part of the state you are located. I have purchased 1 saltwater Ulterra and 1 freshwater Ultrex from Grass Shack in Buford. Good price and people if you can pick up, Shipping probably pricey. Mark

That price sounds pretty good and if the place is local and provide service I think you would be good to go for it.my only regret was not having local service center.

LTZ25

I'd highly recommend you by it locally , saving $100.00 on internet not worth the possible trouble of shipping a damaged one off . Find a Minn Kota service center and get them to order you one .

LTZ25

Or just buy from a reputable dealer. They will handle shipping and warranty if needed.
Thats kinda what I'm saying but don't buy it from BPS or TW , I bought a damaged unit , that was NEW from TW and had to get it shipped back to California , could not fit it one box .

Lucient

Thats kinda what I'm saying but don't buy it from BPS or TW , I bought a damaged unit , that was NEW from TW and had to get it shipped back to California , could not fit it one box .

I know your pain. These trolling motors are a complete PITA to put back in the box.