Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Ohio hunts ***Long with lots of pics***

boparks

David.

Thats a great story and any man that can travel around and kill birds like that, especially Easterns is a true turkey slayer.

You obviously married an awesom woman to give you the Stamp of Approval for this kind of hunting schedule as well.

You're living my dream man:cheers::cheers:

blong

You have made the right decision. If you want to bring your family to south Ms for a few days and chase some turks, I have a cabin where yall could stay and your wife and kids could play in the creek while we chased turkeys.

Trizey

David- Glad to see everything is going good since we last talked. Be sure to let me know what your plans are and I'll make it happen.

gobble157

David.

Thats a great story and any man that can travel around and kill birds like that, especially Easterns is a true turkey slayer.

You obviously married an awesom woman to give you the Stamp of Approval for this kind of hunting schedule as well.

You're living my dream man:cheers::cheers:

I really appreciate it. Some things in life don't always pan out like you want them to. My wife loves to see me happy, but I did take things way overboard. I matured alot in the past 6 months and life seems way clearer than before. Good luck to you bud and lay the smack down on those Rios this year!

gobble157

You have made the right decision. If you want to bring your family to south Ms for a few days and chase some turks, I have a cabin where yall could stay and your wife and kids could play in the creek while we chased turkeys.

Thats a nice offer bud! I really appreciate it and if I could ever figure out my schedule I'd take you up on it. If you're ever in the Destin area and you want to slay some Eglin AFB turkeys....look me up cause I know right where they are. Have a blessed season!

gobble157

David- Glad to see everything is going good since we last talked. Be sure to let me know what your plans are and I'll make it happen.

Trey,

Give me a call sometime this week or next. I'm probably not going to make it up this year, but I know you and your family come down each summer to fish. I'd like to know in hopes of us all going out and doing some fishing. Keep me posted on your schedule bud and good luck this turkey season. God bless bud!

jester

Banned
I'm here! You know my current situation. Between life and family I had to make the choice of being with or without a family. I decided that it's not all about killing turkeys. Family is an extremely important aspect in my life. I totally gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ and don't put me first before my family. Before I would up and leave for two weeks chasing turkeys and my wife made it clear that she doesn't care if I hunt just not to the extreme. I'm still going to turkey hunt and persue my 49 state slam...just going to take me a little longer than I hoped for. This spring I'm going to hunt a few spots but most importantly I'm going to spend it with my wife and child. Sometimes you got to make sacrifices and my family is my life. Don't get me wrong...I passionate with my hunting, but I need to take it down a notch and live life a little more clearer and quit putting turkeys first. I'm sure a number of turkey hunters and attest to this. Any who, I'll be hunting opening weekend in GA and then hunt in AL and FL. That's my season and I'm definitely happy with it. I've killed a pile of turkeys and as long as I get out there and hear the birds chirp and gobble I'll be good to go for the year. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed season! Good luck!

the lord will surely bless you for your choice.