Mockin

Jim Boyd

Jim Boyd thank you sir. Lol yes that deer in particular caused quite a many a sleepless nights & also caused a very aggravated wife wondering over just how "obsessed" 1 could become over a deer. Lol if only she truly knew. Hunting deer on public land is hard in itself, hunting mature bucks on public land well to me seems like you stand better odds of hitting the lottery most days because they dang sure do not get to be old by being stupid often. That 1 in general he wasn't old by any means just an absolute stud that for the area for the folks that know of that I made his presence known about even they to were flabbergasted. Just dont see em that size around there to often. At least that you know of legally taken anyways. ?

good attitude and good luck on ALL of them in the future!

humblehunter22

My synthetics arrived in the mail yesterday, looks like a trip to the local public by the house is in order for the weekend. Get some set ups from last year back up & going but as well have some new areas in mind that I have been contemplating setting some mocks up in & see what comes through. 1 area in particular that seems to receive alot of frequent buck traffic that is remote & hard to get to.

Latest posts