Mom and Pop Shops

turkeykirk

Sad these days to ride through some small Georgia towns and see all the shuttered businesses. Things were really hopping back in the day.

krizia829

Sad these days to ride through some small Georgia towns and see all the shuttered businesses. Things were really hopping back in the day.
True.. my husband and I always wonder how it was like 50+ years ago in these little towns we drive through. So many abandoned buildings, restaurants, cabins, etc. Very sad to see..

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I bought a couple of Savage .22's for my grandkids this week from Georgia Gun in Gainesville. Mike and Kelly are good people, and as a bonus, they have great prices. 2 rifles were just under 380 bucks, tax and all

Redbow

I remember when Montgomery Ward and Sears both sold guns, now gone by the wayside both of them. Not a mom and pop store neither one of them but I always liked Montgomery Ward, Sears not so much. Sears sold boat motors too.

Jim Baker

Staff member
George's Bait and Tackle, Webster St., Quitman GA. If Miss George don't have it you don't need it. If you are ever close it is worth a stop. Fresh water and salt water and good prices. Probably been in business 40 years or more.

Latest posts