Monday Men's Zoom Group

olcaptain

Maybe you are retired or just off on Monday mornings. Do you ever sit there thinking “It would sure be fun to have some guys to hang out with and talk to.” Maybe you have a work-related story or a Hunting or Fishing adventure to share. Perhaps you have a boyhood memory you’d like to embellish on a bit. Or (and this may be a stretch) maybe you’ve said “I’d like to meet that Ol Captain fellow. I bet he and his friends are fun to be around.”

Well, take heart, my brothers!! It just so happens that I host a Men’s Zoom Group every Monday morning at 9:00 AM! It is very informal and squeaky clean. We have been meeting for some time now and we have met and made some good friends and some we have never even seen in person! If you think you might be interested in giving us a try, simply send your name and email address to me at horacelafavor@gmail.com

I will add you to our invitation list and shortly before 9:00 AM you will receive an email inviting you to come into the group! Give us a try and if it doesn’t fit your pistol, I will remove you from our list and it will end right there. I look forward to hearing from you this evening so that you can join us in the morning!