Monday munching.....what's everyone enjoying today ???

Dub

Slept late this morning and had some fantastic coffee for breakfast.

The beans were a gift from my son. He knew I'd enjoy them bigtime.

That coffee got me through until this afternoon....decided to have a early dinner since I skipped breakfast & lunch. :rofl:

Took a slab of salmon and dusted it with Pineapple Head and added some Williamson Bros for good measure. Cooked it until 140 internal.

Made up a batch of Zatarians dirty rice using Jimmy Dean Hot and a can of green chillies.

Also cooked two ears of corn, shucked 'em and then made 'em into Messican street corn.

Son walked through the kitchen to see what was amiss....and likely to graze on the possibles that his nose told him were ready.....he kept eye-ballin' the corn on my plate....I offered him one....he eyeballed 'em some more and then grabbed the larger of the two....little sucka.

Whew.....got some good eats under my belt and feeling human again.

I should've made more corn.......

What's everyone dining on today/tonight ???

georgia_home

Breakfast and lunch: salt bagel with cc and lox. bagels gone.

naildrvr

Y'all got some good lookin plates, but Dub done stole the show!

Think I'm gonna fry some country ham, over easy eggs, and some cheese grits once I get back home.

Dub

Y'all got some good lookin plates, but Dub done stole the show!

Think I'm gonna fry some country ham, over easy eggs, and some cheese grits once I get back home.

LOL.

All I did was fire up the oven and a burner to brown some sausage and boil it into the rice.

Dang....I just boldly admitted to boiling meat,

Whew. My cooking skillz are gone if I've been reduced to boiling meat. :rofl:

Big7

The Oracle
I have a very good problem to have.
To much Ahi Tuna in the freezer.

Cut 3 slices of Sashimi and made 2 tuna steak burgers on hamburger buns.. Both with Original Everglades and one with a touch of KIKKOMAN Soy Sauce

My Grandmother would have called it "high cotton" eating Ahi Tuna Steak in a burger bun. :biggrin2:20220606_205444.jpg20220606_205911.jpg

ryork

Slept late this morning and had some fantastic coffee for breakfast.

The beans were a gift from my son. He knew I'd enjoy them bigtime.

That coffee got me through until this afternoon....decided to have a early dinner since I skipped breakfast & lunch. :rofl:

Took a slab of salmon and dusted it with Pineapple Head and added some Williamson Bros for good measure. Cooked it until 140 internal.

Made up a batch of Zatarians dirty rice using Jimmy Dean Hot and a can of green chillies.

Also cooked two ears of corn, shucked 'em and then made 'em into Messican street corn.

Son walked through the kitchen to see what was amiss....and likely to graze on the possibles that his nose told him were ready.....he kept eye-ballin' the corn on my plate....I offered him one....he eyeballed 'em some more and then grabbed the larger of the two....little sucka.

Whew.....got some good eats under my belt and feeling human again.

I should've made more corn.......

What's everyone dining on today/tonight ???

Man that looks all kinds of good!!!

Reactions: Dub

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Some mighty fine eating going on tonight ! Y’all making me want to get home and cook something . I had a leftover chicken thing and a bag of Doritos at work ?