More Gwinnett County Deer

McBrayer

These were taken with the moultire 4.0 100 yards behind my house which is in Flowers Crossing subdivision. Those of you in the lawrenceville area probably know of this neighborhood.

Attachments

• Deer on November 27 and 28 001.jpg
    Deer on November 27 and 28 001.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Deer on November 27 and 28 002.jpg
    Deer on November 27 and 28 002.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 1,002
  • Deer on November 27 and 28 016.jpg
    Deer on November 27 and 28 016.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Deer on November 27 and 28 017.jpg
    Deer on November 27 and 28 017.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Deer on November 29 and 30 019.jpg
    Deer on November 29 and 30 019.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 999

fivesolas

Banned
that;s what we have in our backyard, subdivision bucks like that. which I could take one.

vtdawg09

most people don't realize deer are in the woods of the subdivsions heres a buck from ours

Attachments

• big buck (3).JPG
    big buck (3).JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 788
  • big buck (4).JPG
    big buck (4).JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 781
  • deer 8-27-08 (13).JPG
    deer 8-27-08 (13).JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 785
  • 9-17-08 (1).JPG
    9-17-08 (1).JPG
    95 KB · Views: 776

JW2

Wow, behind flowers crossing. I used to see alot of nice bucks in the field where there building the new park. I live and work in Lawrenceville also, good to see some nice ones around. Have also seen a monster in the kudzu patch off of Lawrenceville Suwanee.

jason99ws6

does anybody know who owns that land between Lawrenceville hwy and old norcross. the land along lawrenceville suwanee?

McBrayer

most of that seems to be county owned land to me. there are people that made all the trails up and down along the railroad tracks. Just my guess. i know about that kudzu on the right as your going towards the hospital too. theres alot of land right in there for them to be running.

JW2

does anybody know who owns that land between Lawrenceville hwy and old norcross. the land along lawrenceville suwanee?

There is and old man over the hill there that me and some of my crew members talked to. He owns the land and has stated VERY clearly that if he caught anyone on the property, he property he would call the police. He said his grandchildren love to feed the deer there. Let me tell ya, they have done a great job at it too! There is a huge buck on that property.

JW2

most of that seems to be county owned land to me. there are people that made all the trails up and down along the railroad tracks. Just my guess. i know about that kudzu on the right as your going towards the hospital too. theres alot of land right in there for them to be running.

I work for Gwinnett Co. and the kudzu patch is private property also. Wish it was huntable! Or at least ridable! :flag:

jason99ws6

Yeah...it would be nice to find a small patch of land to bowhunt around here close to the house. If anyone knows of anything reasonable....let me know :D

brownceluse

I have benn blessed to hunt a bunch of different properties aroun L'ville and Dacula over the last 20 years. There are some big deer in Gwinnett. I am lucky enough to have a little piece left it's only fifty acres but its awsome, only thing bad is trying to keep the poachers off.

Some of THE best and bigger deer taken in Gwinnett used to come from directly acrossed from the Suwanee police station before they built the park and the new city hall and the shops right there. And that was back in 96 or so.