Mossyoakpro

mossyoakpro

Sorry guys...I have been swamped with work. Sad to say I have not put any steel in the ground yet. That changes Friday I hope. I been looking at the thread and drooling...LOL

I have been pounding hogs at night since they are completely out of control on my farm...I have pine trees being planted so I have to stay on them hard. Tight chains guys!! I hope to post up some pinched critters soon!! Tight chains!!

Doug B.

Sorry guys...I have been swamped with work. Sad to say I have not put any steel in the ground yet. That changes Friday I hope. I been looking at the thread and drooling...LOL

I have been pounding hogs at night since they are completely out of control on my farm...I have pine trees being planted so I have to stay on them hard. Tight chains guys!! I hope to post up some pinched critters soon!! Tight chains!!
Great to at least see you post here again! I haven't caught any black coyotes yet this year but I have been wanting to just to get your blood boiling!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your catches!!!

mossyoakpro

Great to at least see you post here again! I haven't caught any black coyotes yet this year but I have been wanting to just to get your blood boiling!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your catches!!!

Don't do that to me!! LOL

I'm planning on hitting my normal honey holes after this paying gig.

2dye4

So..Hogs will eat newly planted Pine trees..? Great..I’m getting ready to do the same…
If you have hogs they will root up dang near everyone. Planted about 14 acres several years ago in an open field and survival rate was dismal. You’ll have to monitor them very closely. If you don’t have thermal, maybe a good time to invest.