Moultrie Camera

I have seen a lot of these threads but paid little attention to them. I bought a moultrie gam cam II at the buckarama. The first two rolls of film were descent not great. After that I have not got the first picture to come out right. I have watched deer walk right in front of it with no picture. I don't know if the sensor might be messed up. I have new batteries in it and everything. If anyone has a web site for moultrie I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Slayer

try this>>>

inside the camera is a small plug that connect the output of the sensor and the camera....disconnect this plug and short all the pins on the sensor side and on the camera side...I use a paper clip or a staple...I do this after every film or battery change....short all pins to each other one at a time....since starting this , I have not had any problems...I am in no way saying this is a good camera (you get what you pay for)...but since mine was a gift, I opted to do some circuit tracing..and by discharging any of the "power" left in the sensor circuit and the camera,,, this sets everything back to inital state

Ga-Spur

They have a 1-800 number . Just call and you can talk to a technician at the factory. If they can't fix it over the phone you can mail it in.

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Slayer said:
inside the camera is a small plug that connect the output of the sensor and the camera....disconnect this plug and short all the pins on the sensor side and on the camera side...I use a paper clip or a staple...I do this after every film or battery change....short all pins to each other one at a time....since starting this , I have not had any problems...I am in no way saying this is a good camera (you get what you pay for)...but since mine was a gift, I opted to do some circuit tracing..and by discharging any of the "power" left in the sensor circuit and the camera,,, this sets everything back to inital state

Good advice.

Havana Dude

Send it back now!!!

Get your money back now. Gift or not . Get your money back now. You are experiencing just the beginning of problems with this piece of junk. Send it back before it is too late.