Dillas ready to go in now…

IMG_2493.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Me and Mr Jim Beam had a good day today. Put some country style ribs on the smoker with a couple of taters and started drinking. It was cold! As you can see, Jim cut my tater open for me. Hope and know that all of y’all are eating good this Tuesday.View attachment 1277266
Me and Jim have been known to partner up and cook together pretty often. :)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I used to be able to find those shishito peppers in Oklahoma...haven't seen any here in GA. Those things are good, kissed with some flame/smoke.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I used to be able to find those shishito peppers in Oklahoma...haven't seen any here in GA. Those things are good, kissed with some flame/smoke.
I grew some this year for the first time, and I really like them.

ryork

Yes, dang near burnt! These were really good, some Asian flavors with them. Windy Hill Farm just down the road from our place in Mentone grows them. I bought a couple of bunches of them weekly most of the past summer. Going to try to grow them next season.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, dang near burnt! These were really good, some Asian flavors with them. Windy Hill Farm just down the road from our place in Mentone grows them. I bought a couple of bunches of them weekly most of the past summer. Going to try to grow them next season.
They are easy to grow.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mydeeeefine Eats!!!!