My 2023 season !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I was blessed to make it through another spring turkey season and stay married lol !
Lots of opportunities and not a lot of kills but that’s ok . Got to watch a bunch of beautiful sunrises and spend some quality time in the woods with my dad , he’s 70 . Also got my 19 year old daughter to go a couple of times .
I covered lots of ground on public land , probably messed with at least a dozen different gobblers and should have limited out quick but it just didn’t work out. Missed one that I shouldn’t have shot at , killed one and got to watch my dad kill one .
Hope all of you had a great season , most of all I hope y’all seen a lot more jakes in your area than I did . I seen 3 together once and one was with the gobbler my dad killed . Also I’ll add a picture of the 2 deer I watched swim a half a mile effortlessly.
Hopefully I’m blessed to do it again next spring . IMG_2885.jpeg
Oh and I lost 15 pounds :ROFLMAO:IMG_2883.jpegIMG_2884.jpegIMG_2886.jpegIMG_2887.jpegIMG_2888.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Looking good Ant! I must have found them cause I gained 15lbs! I guess I spent too much time at home the last 3 months but I figured I’d gain that much…..glad it wasn’t 20!
I’d say you had a great season too! Love those red striped trees and I haven’t seen deer swimming like that in over 20 years! Congrats to you and your dad! Hopefully she will go again and get to drop a hammer next season! Looking forward to the next adventure!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Great season ant!
I thought with your kill pic a few weeks back it looked like you'd dropped weight?
Were ya trying? Or just hunted THAT HARD?
I havn't hunted hard enough to loose wieght in years.
But I used to, before so much goin on with the family, like yeti's tennis, daughters horse, wife's pool business is goin crazy.

Pruitt1

Great season and to get to hunt with your dad. Is great to get to put in the work to kill some great birds this year. Its also great to have a wife that understands your passion to hunt,I'm blessed to have one of them myself. Congrats.

Buckman18

Congratulations on a good season.

I hunted the least amount I’ve ever hunted due to work, but had a glorious season. My daughter and I doubled early on, I called one in for a friend of mine on his birthday (his first bird ever), and laid eyes on some sort of turkey every trip out. I called in 3 toms at the same time but passed thinking I could call them in for my daughter later (didn’t work out and they’re still out there). As usual almost all of my hunting was in public land in the mountains. Didn’t have time to go to the lease in middle Ga this year.

IMG_3833.jpegIMG_3937.jpeg