My son graduated college Summa Cum laude

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
He works with young men that have autism. He decided to go back to school to help even more. He will be getting his Masters next. We are proud parents. The CEO of his work place posted this last week and graduation was yesterday. His wife, the president and the CEO were there along with Nathan's family. Special times

"Being in the helping field means constantly measuring and celebrating the success of the clients we serve. Often our own needs and successes get overlooked, as to us, that’s not what it’s about. Well, today we celebrate you Cody Smith as you prepare for graduation.
You are unsurprisingly at the top of your class, not only because of your work ethic but because some of this just can’t be taught. It’s in you. Watching your journey from mentor to Case Manager has been an absolute pleasure. You lead with grace, compassion and work tirelessly for our young adults. We’ve had trials, man have we ever… your steadfastness in your work has never wavered. You have forever changed lives.
Congratulations Cody! Second in your class, number one in our hearts. Nathan’s smiling on you, mainly because he still had ya beat
1f609.png
"Cody Grad1.jpg

Attachments

• Cody grad..jpg
    Cody grad..jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Cosy grad.1.jpg
    Cosy grad.1.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

specialk

with all the ugly in the world today it restores my faith in humanity that there are young folk out there still has their head screwed on right....congrats!!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Special times indeed. Congratulations to the young man on his accomplishment and to you on doing a fine job getting him to this point.

Geffellz18

As a parent to a now adult child with Autism(& Fragile X) I’m familiar with the character of individual it takes to support them. They are amongst the most selfless and truly genuine there are!
Congrats to you both!

Duff

That’s a special young man!

Yall did good.

Congratulations Cody! Well deserved recognition!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Outstanding news Mrs. 2, to two, too. Y'all raised up a doggone good 'un! :rockon:

georgia_home

Awesome Mrs h!

and A great field to help those that really need assistance

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
As a parent to a now adult child with Autism(& Fragile X) I’m familiar with the character of individual it takes to support them. They are amongst the most selfless and truly genuine there are!
Congrats to you both!
He is going to have Thanksgiving dinner with his young adults that didn't go home for Thanksgiving. Those guys mean the world to him. We will celebrate Family Thanksgiving Saturday.

Cool Hand Luke

Congratulations to Cody! Y'all raised a fine young man (y). Like someone said, restores my faith in our young folks when you hear a story like this :flag:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good stuff , congrats to him and y’all !