Naked man jumps into Bass Pro Aquarium in Alabama.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Won't link youtube video, but definitely not something you see every day. Guess if weather is too bad to go fishing in Alabama this may be the next best thing: just swim around in the Bass Pro aquarium naked.

specialk

saw another where a kid jumps in and nets a huge fish and STEALS it out of the store....plenty on line vids of kids jumping in and swimming accross, jumping out and running out of the store....dang idiots!....

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
saw another where a kid jumps in and nets a huge fish and STEALS it out of the store....plenty on line vids of kids jumping in and swimming accross, jumping out and running out of the store....dang idiots!....
Only young once I guess. ;)
Well no guess to it.

ryork

While it is funny, and granted the world is seemingly full of idiots these days, this guy's story is sad. I read somewhere that he is a vet with mental issues. The doc changed his medication which is causing the irrational behavior. Tried to make an appointment to get the meds changed and the first available was like 90 days out (don't get me started on that ridiculousness that is rampant in the medical field these days). He apparently wrecked his car in the parking lot outside with his wife and kid in the car and then ran inside to do take a swim in the tank. So they got to witness it as well, and will get reminded of it ad nauseum on social media for weeks to come.

oldfella1962

While it is funny, and granted the world is seemingly full of idiots these days, this guy's story is sad. I read somewhere that he is a vet with mental issues. The doc changed his medication which is causing the irrational behavior. Tried to make an appointment to get the meds changed and the first available was like 90 days out (don't get me started on that ridiculousness that is rampant in the medical field these days). He apparently wrecked his car in the parking lot outside with his wife and kid in the car and then ran inside to do take a swim in the tank. So they got to witness it as well, and will get reminded of it ad nauseum on social media for weeks to come.
90 days just for an appointment? I'm not surprised. This is why there should not be a "one size fits all" approach on giving people appointments. Any medical situation that involves psychiatric medication should be the highest priority. Psychiatric conditions and the psychiatric medications used to treat them are incredibly complicated and side effects and imbalances and conflicts with other non-psychiatric medications that a patient might be taking can cascade very quickly. :(

I say this from my own experiences. My wife has had two "out of left field" complete "breaks from reality" and had to be put into an inpatient mental health facility on two occasions. It almost happened a third time, but her quick-acting psychiatrist adjusted her meds and pulled her out of her tailspin.

I don't have all the facts concerning this case, but if the VA doesn't treat psychiatric problems as a potential "life or death" emergency these kinds of things will certainly escalate. The last 25 years or so have created many thousands of mental health "ticking time bombs" with PTSD and other similar problems (not saying combat has anything to do with the naked man's problems) and human brains don't get better with time, they degrade - and become more susceptible to malfunction as we age. I hope the VA is considering this fact and comes up with a better way to manage their appointments and really put a laser focus on anything involving psychiatric medicines. I personally am on medications that absolutely have to be managed correctly and quickly. Luckily, my "dependent" wife and I have Tricare Prime and use off-post civilian psychiatry clinics who - thanks to Capitalism & competition - have to "get it right" or they go out of business. Good luck with holding anybody's "feet to the fire" in the VA system. All of us vets know how some people act when they cannot get fired. :mad:

krizia829

Lol if you search bass pro challenge on YouTube, you'll find some there. Bunch of idiots thinking they're funny til they get caught :ROFLMAO:

It never happened at the BP I worked at while there but that would've been pretty funny to witness lol

treadwell

Sad part is, they charged him with lewd and lascivious behavior and other charges that will, if convicted, give him both a felony wrap and place him on a sexual offender list. At first I thought it was just a drunk doing stupid things, but it seems way more than that. I hate it for him and his family.

oldfella1962

Sad part is, they charged him with lewd and lascivious behavior and other charges that will, if convicted, give him both a felony wrap and place him on a sexual offender list. At first I thought it was just a drunk doing stupid things, but it seems way more than that. I hate it for him and his family.
I saw the incident on "Live Patrol" - formerly "PD Live" - last weekend. Yes, he got with quite a few charges. On that same episode of Live Patrol, they showed the video of guys stealing a rare type of Marlin from an aquarium (suspects were still being sought). :mad: