Need help with new gas bottle and new heater

sghoghunter

I added the two stage regulator and got new bottle filled and heater worked as should right then but on them cold nights is when it acted up. It’s looking like the temps may drop some the weekend so guess we’ll have to see then.

sghoghunter

Do you run this inside or outside? I have other Mr heaters I can use but I opted for the heater I got now cause it’s thermostat controlled and also has a fan.

turkeykirk

just a FYI for yall using 100lb tanks. tractor supply will fill them and charges by the gallon, not a flat fill fee. i run my house off a 100lb, but only use it for cooking and to run a wall heater in emergencies. i dont let it completely empty before taking it to get filled so i dont have to purge the lines and hated paying for gas still in the bottle. so now i take it to TS and pay by the gallon.

The kid that filled my 100 lb. tank (holds 23.6lb) somehow managed to put 25 lbs. in it without a blowoff. Must have a safety factor in capacity built in.:biggrin3:

turkeykirk

Something happened. Liquid propane weights 4.23 pounds per gallon

Should have been 25 gallons instead of lbs. Thanks.

sghoghunter

Rolled into camp last night around 10pm with the temp showing 28 outside and 40 inside cabin. Got the gas turned on,heater fired up and got everything unloaded and went to bed. Woke up at 6am with the heater still working as it should and inside was 68degrees. Not sure exactly what the problem was but just happy that it’s working all night

Cmp1

BANNED
Rolled into camp last night around 10pm with the temp showing 28 outside and 40 inside cabin. Got the gas turned on,heater fired up and got everything unloaded and went to bed. Woke up at 6am with the heater still working as it should and inside was 68degrees. Not sure exactly what the problem was but just happy that it’s working all night
Amen,,,,