Need some recommendations...

M77 Ruger

I’m looking for a quality single scoped rifle case. Looking for something that if i have it in the back of the truck and it rains or get banged around a little it want be no issue. If you are using something that fits the bill please share

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Mine will be riding inside the cab. You need to check out a pelican or skb case.

Rabun

I've got an skb I used when flying with my rifles. Built like a tank and sealed w/o-ring. It's a double rifle case, but they make singles too. Not cheap though. Plano makes some that are pretty reasonable...don't know anything about them though.

M77 Ruger

I've got an skb I used when flying with my rifles. Built like a tank and sealed w/o-ring. It's a double rifle case, but they make singles too. Not cheap though. Plano makes some that are pretty reasonable...don't know anything about them though.
Yeah I am looking at the skb ones. Was wondering if they were good

Horns

I have a metal one I got as a present from Academy. It doesn’t have a seal to be waterproof but it’s pretty solid

Major Wader

SKB, Pelican, and the new kid on the block, Rtic

If the TSA and baggage handlers can't mess up a rifle in these, it will probably be OK in your truck.