Never say Goodbye Driveler #242.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Really??....I was invited, and attended a late season dove shoot there nearly ten years ago, and he said that was probably the last time they would be able to have a dove shoot there!!

You talking about the land behind Al and Uldena's house where our pipeline crosses, down the road from the Sand Plant ??

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
You talking about the land behind Al and Uldena's house where our pipeline crosses, down the road from the Sand Plant ??

SE side of Deepstep road........Mr. Jimmy's family land

Deepstep rd heading toward Milledgeville on the left in downtown Deepstep

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
SE side of Deepstep road........Mr. Jimmy's family land

Deepstep rd heading toward Milledgeville on the left in downtown Deepstep

Hasn't been touched, that I know of, they own a chunk of land beside/behind the Sand plant too.

Last edited:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
C.T. Harris went bankrupt and closed 'bout a year ago, and the only store has closed.

You remember where Lake Franklin is ?? My pumping station is right there.
don't remember lake franklin but its been years since I was down that way.
Far as I know pretty much the same........Might be a few more holes in the ground to get that white gold!!.........I know the mayor of Sandersville's family had sold mineral rights on their land there, but I don't know if mining has started yet??:huh:

always loved it down that way ...

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning

never got as cold here as they predicted. 3AM no snow now there is a heavy dusting but can still see some dirt.

Go big or stay home.

Attachments

• bu2u7yzu.jpg
    bu2u7yzu.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 28

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Morning Gbro and Sockbro !!! Temperature hanging at 36.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
30* here

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
eli can't say it is much here either

morning

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
blood, that would be real good but I've not got any kuntry ham

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Snowman Day to you Moonbro, Rutt, Quack, Blood, Gobblin, Eli and to the rest of you ice-skating Drivelers out there this morning. There are some raindrops falling here now and I hope this crazy weather decides to go elsewhere....like maybe way up north somewhere and leave us the heck alone. I'm highly allergic to snow and ice and contact with it makes me go into CRAZY mode where I want to run every 3rd driver off of the road just for the heck of it !!! :D:D:D:pop::pop::pop:

If I never saw another snowflake, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.....after having to drive in it since way back in the 1970's for work related stuff. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Gobblin, thanks for the coffee as I need some to get me fully awake. :cheers::cheers::cheers: I've got to get my truck worked on this morning and I think that it might take a few hours to get that done, so I will be bored for sure.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
yw EE

quack, glad you are seeing white

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin! :love:

All white here. Still coming down. I aint going to work.:bounce: H22 done left. facepalm:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
For those that like this stupid stuff, enjoy! I do hope Keebs gets some.::; She loves it.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Grrrrrrrr, crap. Get home and it ain't doin nuttin. :banginghefacepalm:

I was hoping Bo/DooDoo would get to see snow.:bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Got a 1 1/2-2" maybe.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
18° here.

Status