Never say Goodbye Driveler #242.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Poor people on interstate 85 at the Winder exit have been stuck since 5:30 this morning. That's why I aint going to work.:smash: I feel for em. :(

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
MizT getting ready for work her 1st day back since last Wednesday when she came home sick that evening.

I told her she might want to rethink that, to me it ain't worth getting in an accident with some idjit or running off into a ditch. I don't care what her employer thinks. All of the County employee offices, courts, etc., are closed.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got stuck in my truck for over 5-6 hrs in an ice storm back in the late 70's, some of the best sleep I've ever had in a vehicle. :D

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
And THIS is why you don't get out. H22 works at the most 18 min. from the house. He has yet to get to work. Hwy 11 shut down. Thank goodness he hooked up with 2 other Pike guys and they are all going together with a truck that has chains. ::;::;::;

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
MizT getting ready for work her 1st day back since last Wednesday when she came home sick that evening.

I told her she might want to rethink that, to me it ain't worth getting in an accident with some idjit or running off into a ditch. I don't care what her employer thinks. All of the County employee offices, courts, etc., are closed.

I hope she listens to you. :smash: Where we walked to the pool house this morning and melted the snow is frozen solid now.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I hope she listens to you. :smash: Where we walked to the pool house this morning and melted the snow is frozen solid now.

That's exactly what I told her from me and the dogs walking on it this morning.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hate it for ya'll.

Stoopid dog is sitting outside, staring up, waiting on a snow flake to eat...

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just saw the first vehicle this morning come by the house, he was coming home from work.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
He made it.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Now the question is........... Is he GON make it home this evening.:rolleyes::(

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Everybody giving him a hard time for not driving his wheel drive truck. He said, I aint wreaking that thing.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Everybody giving him a hard time for not driving his wheel drive truck. He said, I aint wreaking that thing.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

"wheel drive truck??" Pretty sure all trucks/cars are wheel drive . .

"wreaking that thing..." facepalm:

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Mr. Fancy Pants going around bragging about his truck that has wheels

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:yeah:Flurries at home AND at work!!:yeah:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
OOooppppss, sorry.............. MORNING!!!:bounce:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
DooDoo finally caught a snow flake . . :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice Ms Hornet, I really appreciate it. NOT !!! :bounce::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.