New forum!

Handgunner

Us hand gunners finally got our own forum! Want to share tips, pictures, and such of critters you've taken with a hand gun? Feel free and enjoy!

addictedtodeer

Awesome!
Going to try for my first deer with one, I love my 41 raging bull.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Hey Delt, does my muzzle load'n 45 cal handcannon qualify?:p

Forkhorn

YESSIR!!!!! Got all happy when I saw this forum up and running!!!! Can't wait to see how it picks up!!

Randy

I have a Glock 10mm I intend to take one with this year. Of course they will have to be even closer than with my bow for me to hit them.

Handgunner

I have a Glock 10mm I intend to take one with this year. Of course they will have to be even closer than with my bow for me to hit them.
I could probably hit them better with the 10mm than I would a bow! :bounce:

A stick flinger I ain't... :O

Handgunner

Good deal, trying out the new leverevolution rounds soon in .44 mag (What a stupid name BTW by Hornady) I get the meaning but its hard to even say!
:rofl:

In a wheelgun, nonetheless! :bounce:

Let me know how they do. I've been considering trying them, but can't seem to get away from what's working well already..

dertiedawg

WOW!!!! That was fast!!! Requested a Handgun Hunting Thread from Jim yesterday and BAM... here it is today. THANKS JIM and HANDGUNNER!!! So how about posting pics of your hunting handguns for all to see. Can see mine in my avatar. Satin Stainless Ruger Super Redhawk, 44mag, 7 1/2 inch barrel with a Simmons Pro Hunter 2-6x variable scope. Hope to acquire a T/C Encore within the next couple of months. Was hoping to get it with a 209x50 barrel prior to muzzleloader season (called the Game Management Office and they are legal for muzzleloader season) but was unable to. Will be ready for next year though.
Vin

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Sure!!! Post a picture of that bad boy up! :bounce:

I will have to take one of it. It was a CVA kit the wife gave me for Christmas back in 75. I have it hanging on the wall. I got it and a Kentucky Rifle in 44 cal(flintlock).

Cleankill47

I'm hope to be using my .357 Magnum on a deer this year, and as soon as 'wabbit season' starts up, I'm going to see how I do with my new iron-sighted Heritage rough rider. I'll be getting some of the .357 Mag LeverEvolution rounds to try at the range and on some hogs & deer, and I'll happily post the results (unless there's nothing to see!)

I love handguns, but haven't been able to even think of hunting with one until this year.

Always good to see a new forum!

-CK47

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Sure!!! Post a picture of that bad boy up! :bounce:

Here she is in all her rusted glory. This thing has been hanging on the wall room ornament for a long time and is a little rusty.:p

Attachments

• Gun 2.JPG
    Gun 2.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 428