New pole saw

bullgator

Just bought a new Husqvarna 525 telescoping pole saw today. I think I’m going to like this thing even though it’s a bit heavier than my old one. With it extended I can get much higher. My old pole saw had a Tanaka motor and a Husqvarna saw. It was actually sold that way and I bought it second hand from the owner of our local Husqvarna dealer. It will be living a third life since a friend is buying it from me. It used a solid extension that requires swapping the saw head over. It still runs good though. This new one will get plenty of occasional work like trimming back the overhanging branches so the UPS trucks can make it down the driveway.

shdw633

I would love a telescoping pole saw, I am so tired of pulling sections out or putting them back in or having to stand back 8 feet to cut a limb on a 4 foot tall tree!!! I'm going to start looking for one!!

killerv

Just bought a new Husqvarna 525 telescoping pole saw today. I think I’m going to like this thing even though it’s a bit heavier than my old one. With it extended I can get much higher. My old pole saw had a Tanaka motor and a Husqvarna saw. It was actually sold that way and I bought it second hand from the owner of our local Husqvarna dealer. It will be living a third life since a friend is buying it from me. It used a solid extension that requires swapping the saw head over. It still runs good though. This new one will get plenty of occasional work like trimming back the overhanging branches so the UPS trucks can make it down the driveway.
UPS trucks laugh at my driveway and just leave whatever at the mailbox, that's if the package even makes it to my house. Driveway maybe only 150ft. Left a 400 dollar baseball glove out in the rain the other day. Maybe if they made more than the 6 figure salary they just negotiated they could do better.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I would love a telescoping pole saw, I am so tired of pulling sections out or putting them back in or having to stand back 8 feet to cut a limb on a 4 foot tall tree!!! I'm going to start looking for one!!

Oregon electric pole saw for the win. ;)

ssramage

I like my Atlas pole saw from Harbor Freight. Buy the 2 year warranty, and swap it out for new every 2 years.