New Years Day feast for 2024

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The usual, collards with hot chow chow, black eyed peas, corn bread and prolly some chicken.

Shane Dockery

Black eyed pea "soup". My wife hates black eyed peas, but she'll eat this. 1lb ground deer, 1lb hot pork sausage, large onion, 28oz diced tomatoes, rotel, 8oz diced chilis, 3 cans black eyed peas, molasses, worcestershire, cumin to taste, and some beef bullion. Corn bread is in the oven. Imma happy boy. 20240101_171546.jpg

Last edited:

georgia_home

Finally did the honey baked tonight. Leftovers until Friday! they're good. With cheesy potato casserole and some broccoli … was good. Pic after cutting for initial serving

IMG_2624.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Black eyed pea "soup". My wife hates black eyed peas, but she'll eat this. 1lb ground deer, 1lb hot pork sausage, large onion, 28oz diced tomatoes, rotel, 8oz diced chilis, 3 cans black eyed peas, molasses, worcestershire, cumin to taste, and some beef bullion. Corn bread is in the oven. Imma happy boy. View attachment 1280151
I’m gonna give that a try ! Looks and sounds delicious. We didn’t do anything fancy but it was good IMG_4673.jpeg

slow motion

Snacked on new years eve. No pic. New Years day was corn bread, jalapeño cheese biscuits, purple onion, peas, turnip greens with homemade hot sauce, and magazine recipe spicy shrimp.

20240101_132303.jpg