No. No street Vindaloo for me.

Dub

The kids brought us dinner tonight from their favorite local Indian restaurant.

For the record.....I didn't realize there were multiple Indian restaurants...much less the fact that they'd tried enough of them to have a Numba Uno choice.

News to me.

It was a late dinner as they were keeping a late schedule tonight.

All I knew is that I didn't want curry....again.

Something different.

So....the old man (me) ordered Coconut Chicken, Ragada patties & garlic naan.

I don't know what I was thinking....the bowls weighed about 7 lbs each. I hung onto the chicken and let my son take over the disposal of the Ragada Patties. I did get two spoonfuls to get an idea of the flavor....not bad.

Coconut Chicken:

Ragada Patties:

Garlic Naan:

I ate half the order of coconut chicken and a couple of the naan pieces and I'm tapping out.

It was actually very tasty....but bigtime filling.

Here will be the end of my culinary culture for this weekend. Working. So it'll be leftovers tomorrow at work....and tuna packs & protein shakes for Saturday & Sunday.

I can predict a gourmet pizza of some type will be had on Monday. Local spot has a jerk chicken, bacon & pineapple pizza that rocks.

slow motion

Glad you enjoyed your choice. My single foray into Indian food was not as positive as yours.

Reactions: Dub

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I'd give it a try.

TJay

I love Indian food but it's been while since I've had it. I like most curries and it's hard to make something too spicey for me. Butter Chicken is another good one.

HughW2

I love Indian food! That Naan looks like it was on point! Never had coconut chicken but it looked pretty good too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

ryanh487

that actually makes me consider trying indian food. or at least it would until the smell hit me.

I can't stand the smell of indian food, makes me nauseous the moment i walk into the restaurant.

Hornet22

ROMEO
Dub.............:cheers:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks Great!!!!!

Big7

The Oracle
Goo...T ?

Dub

that actually makes me consider trying indian food. or at least it would until the smell hit me.

I can't stand the smell of indian food, makes me nauseous the moment i walk into the restaurant.

I've never been inside such a restaurant.....the beauty of this meal was the kids went and brought it back.

Zero effort on my part. No cooking...no cleanup.......just chow down on the Mumbai Madness.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
It sure looks good, never tried. I assure you there ain't no Injun restaurants in Sandersville !!

ryanh487

I've never been inside such a restaurant.....the beauty of this meal was the kids went and brought it back.

Zero effort on my part. No cooking...no cleanup.......just chow down on the Mumbai Madness.

I might give a local place a shot with a delivery app.

pjciii

love Indian food. go to a place up in Buford. used to go once every 2 weeks now it is once a month...covid had an impact on my routine.

pop pop jones

I'm not a big fan of curry, but if I lick it off first, the meat under it is definitely worth the extra effort.