No pictures

ucfireman

So I lost a camera.
Either Alzheimer's has set in or it got took.
I looked in the 3 spots I thought it might be and nothing. I guess I'll ride around a little tomorrow.
Y'all ever lose one?

Josh B

My dad has so many I’ll find them and he didn’t even remember he left it. I’ve forgotten where I put them myself.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Yea. I was convinced someone stole it or it was in a pile of fallen trees..

Then about 3 years later me and a buddy were back in that area. We met up at the end of the hunt and he told me about a camera he saw that was in the weirdest place.. Ding,! Ding! It was my cam..

I was burning heavy amounts of the jazz cabbage back then. And just flat out forgot where I put it

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
About 4 yrs ago I put one, in Dec, in an area where I normally don't. Went after the season collected them all, then ran across that one the following fall

So I lost a camera.
I looked in the 3 spots I thought it might be and nothing. I guess I'll ride around a little tomorrow.
Y'all ever lose one?
One thing you can do is go back and look at past pictures of the last places it was or you have pictures from and see if the landscape in the pics triggers a memory to where it’s at if it isn’t a cell camera..

talisman

So I lost a camera.
Y'all ever lose one?
i have found one that i left out from the previous year but didnt remeber i left it out. I write mine down now so i don't forget