Let’s Get Started

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Yesterday nothing, but today it was on, 3 coyotes in snares, largest was 44 pounds and a red fox in a DP, never would have guessed that in a million years.

It got down into single digits last night and there were tracks all over today.

IMG_20240218_191857.jpg

WOODIE13

One silver fox, got in the mid 50s, set 5 more snares on fresh trails that still had snow

WOODIE13

Nothing today, but did catch some fish, 66 degrees and still have snow on in places

WOODIE13

#5 and someone's Brittany while I was setting snares, heard him whining, friendly, easy to release, but messed the snare up.

Got 12 snares in, our season ends at noon on the 29th, ride it like you stole it till then.

IMG_20240222_171237.jpg

idk

wellll, not a whole lot to report on lately. I managed to catch one of the kids cats (house cat) in a DP. I inspected her foot and luckily everything looks ok, it swelled up pretty bad but has since came down and she’s walking/jumping around on it. It didn’t look like she had been in it long thankfully, one of the kids must have let her out over night and I didn’t notice. I came up on the trap and saw orange fur and thought “oh no”. She was super calm until I got to her then she went absolute nuts. Had to pin her down to keep her from hurting herself while I let her foot go.

sportsman94

wellll, not a whole lot to report on lately. I managed to catch one of the kids cats (house cat) in a DP. I inspected her foot and luckily everything looks ok, it swelled up pretty bad but has since came down and she’s walking/jumping around on it. It didn’t look like she had been in it long thankfully, one of the kids must have let her out over night and I didn’t notice. I came up on the trap and saw orange fur and thought “oh no”. She was super calm until I got to her then she went absolute nuts. Had to pin her down to keep her from hurting herself while I let her foot go.

Funny you mention that. I caught our cat this morning in a foothold set for a chicken stealing fox. He was not real pleased, but seems to be getting along ok. Just a little tender

WOODIE13

Nothing yesterday, today got these, almost 70 degrees IMG_20240226_163700.jpg

WOODIE13

One raccoon before the downpour today, tomorrow is it for us here until next season.