not counting today and opening day

Juan De

But who is counting right??

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Yep , almost my favorite time of the year , just found out my work is having our summer shutdown in April this year instead of July , made my day !

Oooooooooo!!!!! How long is summer shutdown?
April is the best month of the year to be alive and not have to work!!!!

Swamprat

Swamprat
Turkey season closes ???????

longbowdave1

Two days left of the fall season here. On my way right now fo a mid day walkabout for birds.

chrislibby88

Deer season isn’t over and I’m already craving spring! Doesn’t help I walked 30 yards from a flock of 20 birds scouting a WMA a few days ago.They didn’t even spook, just casually moved up the ridge as I was moving down. Saw a few long beards in there. And heard some tree gobbles and yelps about a mile from that spot the day before.

deast1988

I got a few I’ll be keeping tabs on.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Looking forward to it. First year in a long time I'm not booked up with first time/never killed a turkey before hunters. I have @Ruger#3. To call for and of course my daughter. Then it's me and @PEPPERHEAD terrorising them every chance we get.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Looking forward to it. First year in a long time I'm not booked up with first time/never killed a turkey before hunters. I have @Ruger#3. To call for and of course my daughter. Then it's me and @PEPPERHEAD terrorising them every chance we get.

Looking forward to it, going to be fun.

Bubba_1122

Have a couple of friends coming to hunt with me early season. Also headed to middle GA to hunt with friends. Headed to mid/south Florida in mid-April to hunt. Gonna be a busy season.

Also have a nephew that's never kilt one. He killed his first buck this deer season (it was a good one). Now he wants to follow that up with a gobbler. I'd like to help him.

Biggest goal of season is trying to get my 8 year old grandson on a bird. If that happens it'll be a great season regardless of what else happens (will have hi hunting youth day on March 14).

I gotta confess, I love hunting and fishing, but there ain't nothing to me quite like turkey hunting.

Last edited:

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
You gentlemen better calm down a little. We still got 2 months. lol I left 2 cell cams running, waiting to see when they flock up and start strutting a little.