Now I'm Feeling Good..

Just BB

Been trying to get a better flight out of my bow. Bought a starter recurve last year PSE Impala and used it last year but add about a 10-12 yard effective range. Last night I sat down took off my knocking point because through tuning I thought I was low:banginghe, checked my brace height, re-measured my knocking point and wrapped a new one with dental floss. Was getting late so I rushed out, grabbed a newly fletched arrow with shield cut 5" fletching, tab and moved target out to 15 yards and let fly with a couple. No robinhood by any means but my arrows were flying good and everything felt right. Now if I could see alittle better, it might improve my accuracy but that's what getting older does to ya.:rofl: I have no plans to go to the woods for a couple of weeks so that'll give me more time to practice and get where I want to be. Even then, I'll not shoot unless it's within my effective range.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Good job, good plan, stick to it and it will come around for you.
Go small game hunting with it, that'll help you out as well. Find a place you know has a decent squirell population, get some blunts or what have you, take a seat and just watch. Next thing you know, they'll be all over the ground run'n round and such. It'll be good practice, plus you'll get a few squirells for the pot ;)
You live right outside of Douglasville, in that Winston ?
We could get together and do some shoot'n if ya want, heck, I'm just a mile north of New Georgia.
Jerald

Just BB

Jerald, I live off Post Road south of Hwy 166 so we're not that far. Would love to get together sometime and do some shootin. Plenty of squirrels at the house so they may have to get thinned alittle.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
just bb, i have an impala that i like a lot. i had to tweak a bit to get my broadheads to fly like i wanted, but it is definately a good sooter !!!!