Now that legal baiting has been in affect for a little bit, how has your success changed?

Now that legal baiting has been in affect for a little bit, how has your success changed?

• It has gotten better

• It has gotten worse

• No change

Results are only viewable after voting.
I tagged out this year. Zero corn. Makes no change in my hunting.

madsam

Bag of corn weighs 40-50 lbs. Sometimes more.... Ain't nothing lazy about
having to tote that around. Lift, Dump.......Also, you get brain stimulations
trying to remember how to reset the feeder cause the directions are somewhere !!!

M

My camera on my property tells me I’m right. When Rick next door blows does up next door during the rut it tends to shift deer patterns
Your camera doesn’t dictate the rest of the state.

Your statement was “mature bucks” don’t go to feeders during daylight. You are wrong.They may not go to your feeders at daylight but they go to plenty other ones.

Don’t believe me, go to the trail cam forum. Heck, I could post pics.

I guess “mature bucks” don’t hang out in cut corn fields during daylight, either?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’m so glad we get to do as we want. The way we want. Good game management laws. Hunt legal as u wish.
If rick wants to shoot does at his feeder. Good for him. If Slayer wants to shoot 2 big Ol bucks at his. Good for him.
If kmac want to sit by a tree in the swamp and kill one. Good for him.
We can plant foodplots & have feeders and do as we wish.
We have plenty of WMAs to hunt.

Life is great. Enjoy the outdoors!

MYRX

In my opinion it has ruined a very good hunting club and hunting property. We used to rely on the mast crops and food plots we planted every year and they were productive. Now almost every food plot has a feeder going off several times a day which has attracted many more hogs which have rooted up the plots and run the deer off, especially the older bucks. So now the club members see more deer now, immature ones, and now many members enjoy hunting hogs as much as deer. This isn't the trophy club I thought I joined. Its pretty sad when a pallet of corn is brought to the deer camp in preparation for the weekends hunt.

frankwright

I kind of miss sitting in terror over the apple pile wondering if Mr Warden will be there when sun comes up!
Ha!

Shadow11

I kind of miss sitting in terror over the apple pile wondering if Mr Warden will be there when sun comes up!
Ha!

Lol. I know the feeling. I might have done it a couple of times when I was a young teenager. The thrill that I miss, is not know what kind of monster buck could walk by at any time. I didn't have a cam then, but there would always be rubs everywhere. It was a little more exciting back then not knowing. I can't help myself now though. I know I don't have to use a cam, but on the other hand it's also fun to watch them grow. Times always change I rekn.