Now's The Time

Redbow

If you want to sell a truck with low mileage. Our Nissan Frontier 4 door model with a V6 engine just sat in the garage most of the time we bought it new in November of 2018. We decided to see if the dealer would buy it back so yesterday we drove it over to Jacksonville NC where we bought it. They offered us within 3000k of the sticker price when it was new. I jumped on the offer like a frog on a fly. Our Frontier had less than 15k miles on it. The man at the dealership said people are looking for good used low mileage trucks but there is a shortage with those and used cars as well. I will miss the Nissan but we have two other vehicles, now someone else can enjoy the Frontier, it will sell very quickly so the man at the dealership told me. I thought they gave us a fair offer for the truck, and I didn't have to hassle with individuals wanting to buy it for less money.

sinclair1

My truck is in a appreciation spot right now, but I like it too much to give up. It will bring what I paid for it 10 years ago, maybe a little more.
I am in the market for a new TRD Tacoma, but don’t have time to play that hide and seek game with all of them in route.

sinclair1

If you want to sell a truck with low mileage. Our Nissan Frontier 4 door model with a V6 engine just sat in the garage most of the time we bought it new in November of 2018. We decided to see if the dealer would buy it back so yesterday we drove it over to Jacksonville NC where we bought it. They offered us within 3000k of the sticker price when it was new. I jumped on the offer like a frog on a fly. Our Frontier had less than 15k miles on it. The man at the dealership said people are looking for good used low mileage trucks but there is a shortage with those and used cars as well. I will miss the Nissan but we have two other vehicles, now someone else can enjoy the Frontier, it will sell very quickly so the man at the dealership told me. I thought they gave us a fair offer for the truck, and I didn't have to hassle with individuals wanting to buy it for less money.
It’s sold already I bet!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Made pretty good money on my '06 F150 with 260k miles on it.

buckmanmike

I wonder what the value is in my wife's van. Its a Chrysler Town and Country, 2011. It has under 20k miles, never wrecked and babied by her. Regular oil changes. Insurance coming due for it, and Im thinking maybe cheaper for her to use Uber if ride needed.

crackerdave

I wonder what the value is in my wife's van. Its a Chrysler Town and Country, 2011. It has under 20k miles, never wrecked and babied by her. Regular oil changes. Insurance coming due for it, and Im thinking maybe cheaper for her to use Uber if ride needed.
Be a good buy,for somebody.

I'm thinkin maybe we don't need two vehicles anymore,but I hate to part with my 1988 Jeep Wrangler,and I know Cindy ain't gonna part with her little Smart car.

Redbow

I been looking for a used low mileage truck and that was 150k or less

I hope you find you a good one I did not realize how desperate the car dealers are for good used vehicles. The man I dealt with when we sold our truck last Monday told the Wife and I that they had new vehicles ordered for people and could not get them. He went on to say many people want to buy used but they can't very little available on the used market at present. Even a Nissan truck they had on the lot with 160k miles was priced at well over 20k.

turtlebug

If you're gonna sell or trade, do it NOW. Feds raising the interest rates are going to put a stop to all of these sweet buybacks the dealers have been doing. I had traded in 2020 for a Hyundai SUV and paid a chunk down with a trade then. With the low interest rates, I had a lot of equity in it and traded it two weeks ago for a new Nissan SUV. Payment pretty much stayed the same and I ended up with every bell and whistle available, I didn't want to go the way of a CVT transmission but with a 20 year/200K power train warranty, it was worth it. They put my Hyundai on the lot and they've got it tagged at what I paid for it two years ago and they'll probably get that much for it.

Funny thing is the Nissan salesman texted me yesterday asking if I wanted to sell my new SUV back to them. Nope, no way.

Redbow

They haven't sold the Nissan truck we sold back to the dealer last Monday, but its priced at $29,884 dollars. More than the sticker price was in 2018 for a used truck.