Number 1 Overall Recruit to Flip From FSU to JSU

Gator89

Travis Hunter, the nation’s No. 1-ranked recruit in the 2022 class, announced that he will sign with Jackson State instead of Florida State during a ceremony Wednesday morning. Hunter made the announcement with the caps of others schools on the table, but at the last moment, someone threw another cap to Hunter on stage and the five-star prospect revealed it was Jackson State.

Scuttlebutt says Hunter was promised a $1.5 million NIL deal if he goes to JSU.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2021/...unter-jr-commits-to-jackson-state-university/

There are also reports that Hunter will be getting a massive NIL deal from Barstool Sports who are partners with Sanders.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
What? No to dawgs and bammer?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Sounds like an AC/DC song to me "Money Talks"

I read it elsewhere as I just couldn't click the link to BSO, sounds like it was a racist site to me.

James12

Sanders will be HC at FSU this time next year and Hunter goes with him.

I heard there’s a State requirement requiring a bachelors degree to be HC. So unless something has changed, I think he’d have to get this - if that account is true. Yo no se, only heard that!

GTMODawg

BANNED
I heard there’s a State requirement requiring a bachelors degree to be HC. So unless something has changed, I think he’d have to get this - if that account is true. Yo no se, only heard that!

It’s hard to imagine the University of Phoenix not being able to find their way clear to conferring an undergraduate degree based on past academics and life experience for Prime Time, in exchange for Prime Time endorsing said school. I don’t think that’ll be an issue….