ODT swap meet May 4th. Best Gun Show in GA.

weagle

If you loved the gun shows from 30 years ago, this is the show you don't want to miss. Tons of stuff from individual sellers, not the same ol same ol vendors from the current gun show circuit. It's for ODT members only, no ticket sales at the door, Buy tickets and tables / booths in advance. I've bought and sold a ton of stuff at this show last year and the pre covid one. Get a table / booth and clean out your old hunting, fishing, outdoor stuff. Or just get a ticket and bring what you can carry or buy everyones else's "stuff"

I have no affiliation with this group, I just enjoy this event.

link:

WishboneW

If you loved the gun shows from 30 years ago, this is the show you don't want to miss. Tons of stuff from individual sellers, not the same ol same ol vendors from the current gun show circuit. It's for ODT members only, no ticket sales at the door, Buy tickets and tables / booths in advance. I've bought and sold a ton of stuff at this show last year and the pre covid one. Get a table / booth and clean out your old hunting, fishing, outdoor stuff. Or just get a ticket and bring what you can carry or buy everyones else's "stuff"

I have no affiliation with this group, I just enjoy this event.

link:

You should publish what table/booth you get

weagle

You should publish what table/booth you get
I reserved Booth B29.
This was last year:

2f2LMq4.png

Last edited:

JR924

I can log onto the ODT website. Am I a member? Have not paid any fees to ODT. I could not find anything on the advertisement that the swap meet is for ODT members only. What must I do to attend the show besides buying a ticket. Thanks in advance for all replies.

weagle

I can log onto the ODT website. Am I a member? Have not paid any fees to ODT. I could not find anything on the advertisement that the swap meet is for ODT members only. What must I do to attend the show besides buying a ticket. Thanks in advance for all replies.
It's just like GON. If you signed up for a user name, you are a member.

You can pay $15 on line or $20 at the door.

There's a long thread with a lot of info:

sleepr71

I wish they would do this somewhere in the middle of the state. I can’t justify driving 1/2 a day(round trip)..when I may not buy anything :(

Anvil Head

I have booth 8. Come by and say high. Just remember, life is too short to carry an ugly knife.

Attachments

• rxrl3resized.jpg
    rxrl3resized.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 27
  • BJ B.JPG
    BJ B.JPG
    480.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Star Hunter Bowie.jpg
    Star Hunter Bowie.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 26
  • wrench knife.jpg
    wrench knife.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 26

Anvil Head

I love that pipe wrench knife.! Cool :)
Haven't done any lately. Hard to find the smaller 6" and 4"ers. The bigger ones get a little heavy for a working knife. The small ones are fun to make and actually have pretty decent blade worthy steel in them (unlike RxR spikes and horseshoes). Just a side product when I'm forging my regular working blades and the forge and anvil are rocking hot.

transfixer

I'd go just to see how it is, but I honestly don't need to buy anything else right now ,, lol, and I know if I go I'll likely find something I gotta have , been spending my extra cash on ammo I find on sale lately, maybe next year

JR924

I do not have a table but have 3-4 guns to sell.

How many guns can I carry in at a time?

Am I allowed to make additional trips back and forth to bring in more guns to sell.

Is there a limit on the number of guns you can sell without a table? Do they even track it.

Can you carry in ammo to sell?

Thanks for all replies.

JR924

Another question. How secure is the parking lot? Any break-ins or robberies? Not sure whether to bring a car and store in trunk or hide in back seat in my truck. Thanks for all replies. Sorry for last minute questions.

weagle

I do not have a table but have 3-4 guns to sell.

How many guns can I carry in at a time?

Am I allowed to make additional trips back and forth to bring in more guns to sell.

Is there a limit on the number of guns you can sell without a table? Do they even track it.

Can you carry in ammo to sell?

Thanks for all replies.
The ticket is a wrist ban and you can go in and out. I'd say at least 1/3 of the people will bring in guns to sell or trade.I'm pretty sure there's no limit, but you can't drag in a cart. They will check / strap them at the door. The parking lot is as secure / unsecure as any metro Atlanta parking lot. Lock everything up and out of sight.