***Official 2016 Turkey Challenge Trash Talking Thread****

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was thinking about going to Walmart also. Get the deluxe set. Owl call and All. When I get a owl is there any pic requirements. We may need examples.

hoppie

Well looks like I am in again. Took a year off so yall will have to guide me through the killing process. Fair warning calling a lot for others, but maybe I can scratch a bird or two out.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I was thinking about going to Walmart also. Get the deluxe set. Owl call and All. When I get a owl is there any pic requirements. We may need examples.

Yeah when you get that owl post as many pics as possible especially with your face in the pic :bounce::bounce::bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yeah when you get that owl post as many pics as possible especially with your face in the pic :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Do u remember the fellow with the bearded hen pics. Had the fan spreaded and all. It was not in the challenge. Just the turkey forum. :bounce: it went poof quick.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
It come and went so fast I missed it...lol

Hey you might need to change your signature. Some stacked killers up in the comp now!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Kmac if you and I get picked as teammates you will have to come up my way.Antharper lives just up the road from me. We can go poach on his property and get rid of his birds for the competition.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Kmac if you and I get picked as teammates you will have to come up my way.Antharper lives just up the road from me. We can go poach on his property and get rid of his birds for the competition.

Heck yeah , I got plenty of birds , I'm sure we can all manage a limit , elfis land is next door also , I'm gonna check my camera this weekend, I'll post up some pictures

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

Beagler u better get kmac to come opening weekend, cause he kills his limit quick!

Gator8em

Teams are drawn and the Team threads are set up, we are tweeking the rules a bit to accomadate the 3 man team change. Ill let you know what we do by Sunday.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Gonna be a good season.Teams look good and Kmac is gonna have more competition than he really wanted. Certainly a bunch a killers in it despite the low turnout but who cares it's on now. Good luck to all of you!!!

hoppie

Is it okay if I count birds I called up for others and they shot? I figure it's half mine and I'll round up.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Is it okay if I count birds I called up for others and they shot? I figure it's half mine and I'll round up.

Only if they are jakes. I shot some nice birds last year and just put the whole bird in the freezer to use again for this year. :banana:

mossyoakpro

3 man teams....Wow this should be a good year to pay attention to the contest. Should be pretty interesting!!

After being in these for several years I figured out one thing....clothes pins and gem clips are your friend. Especially when taking solo pics like I had to do.

Best of luck to all the teams!! Get out there and shoot em in the face!!!