Ohio Big Bucks!!

southerndraw

We have 1210 acres in Southern Ohio and need to fill a couple spots. Got plenty of hills and hollars with some good cut-over too. This property is right outside Waverly Ohio where there's plenty of places to eat and stay. We have no crops on our property being in the hills, so that makes bait really attractive. If interested just PM me and I'll get you some pics and ariels...$2100 for a membership and total will be 10...Thanks

Jim Boyd

Great offfering!!!!!

southerndraw

It really is Mr Jim, lot of big bucks harvested around this area of Ohio, 230" killed not to far from our property this past season, my buddy had him on TC. A lot of the outfitters want 3-5k for a 5 day hunt in this area and you get a whole season for this really reasonable price. Sept to Feb for archery and a couple short gun seasons thrown in, if I'm not mistaken you can use straight wall cartridge in Ohio too.

shdw633

It really is Mr Jim, lot of big bucks harvested around this area of Ohio, 230" killed not to far from our property this past season, my buddy had him on TC. A lot of the outfitters want 3-5k for a 5 day hunt in this area and you get a whole season for this really reasonable price. Sept to Feb for archery and a couple short gun seasons thrown in, if I'm not mistaken you can use straight wall cartridge in Ohio too.
Yes you can use straight walled cartridges.

Jim Boyd

Everyone says they want to go to the land of giants - here is the chance!!!!!!!!