OHV, RTV, Side By Side?

SWAMPFOX

Can someone please tell me the name for the vehicle I want to buy. And I can't afford a new one so I'm trying to find a used one.

What it is is something that looks like 4 wheeler but it has a bed on the rear, along with maybe a roof and windshield and two people can sit in it.

I'm pretty well sold on either one from Honda or Yamaha based on what I've read here.

Thanks.

T-N-T

UTV is another name

SWAMPFOX

John Deere?

A friend of mine is offering to sell me his 2015 John Deere XUV 550 Camo. It comes with the protection package. Also has the upgraded machined &-black wheels with maxxis big horn tires, 4wd with independent suspension. Comfort bench seats instead of the old style buckets. The gator has a V-Twin engine with 43 hours and has never been off hard pack dirt...or so he says. He is asking $3000. I'm thinking that's a pretty good deal.
Is it?
Thanks.

Buford_Dawg

Heck Yea...

A friend of mine is offering to sell me his 2015 John Deere XUV 550 Camo. It comes with the protection package. Also has the upgraded machined &-black wheels with maxxis big horn tires, 4wd with independent suspension. Comfort bench seats instead of the old style buckets. The gator has a V-Twin engine with 43 hours and has never been off hard pack dirt...or so he says. He is asking $3000. I'm thinking that's a pretty good deal.
Is it?
Thanks.

You better jump on that deal now. If not, shoot me a PM with his contact information.

Dirtroad Johnson

That sounds unreal, I've got that same XUV. A 550 dressed out like that with factory camo, 4x4,those tires - wheels, etc. go for about $10 grand. Jump fast if that description is accurate.

Last edited:

MCBUCK

ok....WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE jd ????

Water Swat

If it's like you say, send me his info if he still wants to sell. I have a client down in Miami that could get it.

95g atl

Heck, you can have it shipped door to door and STILL come out ahead of the game!

Latest posts