Okabob pepper surf n turf n mud and Ga onions.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Somebody whispered I should grill some kabob today.
Well I got to it and went huntin at kroger. Found a pig in mud, some fresh gulf wild caught home raised frozen shrimp and a flat iron steak I believe mighta been a deer neck. Found some authentic vidalia onions some other deep red onions that looked purple a few tomatoes just right then last three different color bell peppers.
Whoa almost as good as that other fellers always does.
Nah I never tasted his yet.
These were great too.
The mommy loved the steak somthin else.
I loved the rare shrimp then cooked a five more minutes and the pork with mud no doubt started falling off the skewers almost. Some of the best I ever done did. Thanks to Hillbilly no trophy deer was used this time.
But I thawed a little anyway.
Thanks.
5DF3436A-349E-4366-B027-97605D657A96.jpeg656AAB7E-C1F5-41D0-B0F0-6A5150810C2F.jpeg22862C26-D6A5-4665-9B6F-F7BE84F4D159.jpegthe home raised shrimp was cause they barely touched the grate. Undercooked was the best but she wanted four more minutes. She got what I told her she wanted for mothers day.
And it worked.?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good googeldy moogeldy, that looks all kinds of good! Gotta love kabobs!

pop pop jones

I'm guessing you only added 2 minutes to the home raised wild caught,fresh frozen, grilled shrimp.just seems like 4 minutes, would be total cook time.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I'm guessing you only added 2 minutes to the home raised wild caught,fresh frozen, grilled shrimp.just seems like 4 minutes, would be total cook time.
Yea I tried that but by then the heat was all the way low low. It took about 4-5 minutes a side because they were raised and cooked on the other kabobs. They were some frozen freshfacepalm:
We were avoiding chemicals my wife says they spray on the non frozen counters fish n shrimp.