Old Warrior

cliffdweller

After passing several this year, I finally got this old warrior. He was a true traveler. He was locked down nearly step for step on a doe this weekend and almost 2 miles from where he was just Thur/Fri. I also think it was the 3rd doe I’d seen him with since 10/31. He’s my heaviest deer to date and had been hit in no-man’s land before just under the back, and made it. Thanks to the good Lord first and to my beautiful and most understanding wife next :). Also to my pa-in-law for the help on the worst uphill drag of all time.

Stuck him at 28yds from the saddle and he went less than 20yds before expiring (the VAP TKO and G5 mega-meat tore him up!). Special thanks to Mitch’s Archery too for always keeping my little V3 27 in tune! I can shoot it but he takes such good care of us two :).
Now that's a daggum BRUTE, well done sir, well done!!

ASH556

Dang, what a buck! Congrats!

bear claw

bearded driveler
The euro needed a little repair, but used some polycrylic spray and it sealed it up pretty good. These two were killed within 2 miles of each other, diff years.
Great bucks. Do you have any pics of the other rack in the photo on the buck. That's some serious mass.

James12

Great bucks. Do you have any pics of the other rack in the photo on the buck. That's some serious mass.

Latest posts