On the bright side, Wednesday night supper...

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That sucks. What did you not like about it?
^^^^^^ Yeah, what he said. "Daisey" is older and more Southern than you (bet you didn't think that possible) and I make a sweet & sour stir fry she just loves.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
We had potluck. Grilled deer burgers, pork chops……..mixed veggies - red tomato, geeen tomato, and banana pepper rings.

Every bit of this came from behind the hay barn this year…..first time ever I grew onions. Grew them inside in an old cow trough to see if I could do it.

IMG_4403.jpeg

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That sucks. What did you not like about it?

The sirloin steak I cut up in strips was good. The stir fry vegetables and sauce weren`t. At least it wasn`t good to me. All will be better tomorrow when I get peas and butterbeans again.

Sometimes I try to get too fancy for my own good.

ambush80

The sirloin steak I cut up in strips was good. The stir fry vegetables and sauce weren`t. At least it wasn`t good to me. All will be better tomorrow when I get peas and butterbeans again.

Sometimes I try to get too fancy for my own good.
I hear ya. To make stuff like at the Chinese restaurant, if that's the kind of stir fry you like, is hard. You have to have special gear in order for it to come out like that. They cook the veggies all the way through but still crispy, and they do it super quickly. It's an art and takes a bunch of mess ups to figure out. I can't do it right.

georgia_home

chichen in da oven! With skin and poultry magic. Side of broccoli and cauliflower. Gotta remember pics when it’s done

IMG_2931.jpeg

Last edited: