ONF Deer Season Dates

EDH

Would someone please post ONF deer season dates. I’ve searched the regs on the internet but can’t find anything. I found CNF but not ONF. Thanks.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Tomorrow and Sunday are the last 2 doe days till about Christmas I know that much. Otherwise Buck only. Just read it today. Tomorrow and Sunday doe days.

270 shooter

Would someone please post ONF deer season dates. I’ve searched the regs on the internet but can’t find anything. I found CNF but not ONF. Thanks.

■ OCONEE NATIONAL FOREST 706.485.1776

DEER ARCHERY » Either Sex: Sept. 8-Oct. 12 » During Firearms Deer season, archers must follow Firearms either sex dates on the National Forest. May use muzzleloaders during firearms season but is restricted to buck only.

PRIMITIVE » Either Sex: Oct. 13-19

FIREARMS » Buck Only: Oct. 20-Nov. 2, Nov. 5-23, Nov. 26-Dec. 2, Dec. 31 - Jan. 13 »

Either Sex: Nov. 3-4, Nov. 24-25, Dec. 26-30

TURKEY Mar. 23-May 15

SMALL GAME Aug. 15-Feb. 28
DOVE Sept. 1-16, Oct. 13-31, Nov. 22-Jan. 15

SPECIAL REGS No dog training June 1 – August 1. Pursuit of bears with dogs is prohibited. Pursuit of hogs with dogs for training purposes only: August 1 - September 6, 2018; January 14 - March 19, 2019; May 1 - 23, 2019. Hogs may be taken only during daylight hours consistent with regulations above and dogs are not allowed. Hogs and coyotes may be taken during deer, turkey and small game hunts; weapons are restricted to legal firearms and archery equipment for the game species specified for a particular hunt; electronic calls may be used; night hunting is prohibited. Placing, leaving, or depositing any food, bait or refuse in a manner likely to attract or concentrate any wildlife, whether for purposes of hunting or viewing animals, is prohibited. It is also prohibited to fail to properly store food or refuse to prevent access by wildlife. Transportation of a loaded long gun or cocked crossbow in a motor vehicle is prohibited. The possession of alcohol while hunting is prohibited. No ATVs