Ossabaw February 2022 Hunt

Swampy

I was drawn, but recently found out I won't be able to go. I wish they had a system where I could give my space to someone else.

Good luck to everyone who is going!

Danny Leigh

GONetwork Member
awesome I’ll be there with 3 other guys. We are all 48-55ish. Basically three tall skinny guys and one short fat guy (me) stop by and saw howdy.
In Oct we only had 3 that ranged from 52-76. This trip we'll still have the older guys, but the other 6 will be in the 23-28 year range. I'm hoping to sit back and enjoy the fire and let the boys carry much of the weight.

Hunk

In Oct we only had 3 that ranged from 52-76. This trip we'll still have the older guys, but the other 6 will be in the 23-28 year range. I'm hoping to sit back and enjoy the fire and let the boys carry much of the weight.

On our trips out west we started bringing younger guys in their 20’s to haul elk off the mountain. We will probably hunt first and second day and sit in camp and drink on the third.

hunter_463

I have put in for the Feb. 2023 hunt and wagered 3 points. Do yall think that will be enough? What did yall have to wager to get drawn?