OSU guys....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

BamaGeorgialine

I hope you're right. I have not been impressed with the last two performances on the field.
You think like a coach does. Even with a win you see holes or things that concern you. Then there's the cheerleaders where everything is great!!! We won didn't we? We were just playing down to our competition. If it weren't for the refs!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You think like a coach does. Even with a win you see holes or things that concern you. Then there's the cheerleaders where everything is great!!! We won didn't we? We were just playing down to our competition. If it weren't for the refs!

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less." - Lee, Robert E. :wink:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’m still here. Ryan Day isn’t going anywhere soon. Now if we lose to them a couple more times he may need to find a new home.

James12

Probably a hard sell to fans to travel that far with inflation and everything else. The playoffs have made those games meaningless now.

westcobbdog

Probably a hard sell to fans to travel that far with inflation and everything else. The playoffs have made those games meaningless now.
and this new 12 team playoff may very well take the air right outta most of the big meaningful games in the future.