Outdoors is where we live Driveler #296

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Nice one.

Dove season starts in the outdoor sauna tomorrow.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
If you are going don't forget you HIP license.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
You want coffee in this one too?

images.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He’s not true country but he’s good in his genre

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Here go Swampy...

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Luke is a fine young man. He really has stepped up to help his family after all the tragedy they have suffered. Him and my son have been friends a long time.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If you accept he is a pop singer using country experiences as themes he is good at what he does. I enjoy some of his tunes and think he is genuine.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
If you accept he is a pop singer using country experiences as themes he is good at what he does. I enjoy some of his tunes and think he is genuine.

He is surely genuine. Knows his way around the farm, tractors, and combines too. He comes from a strong farming background.

Cmp1

BANNED
Like the electric banjo and the fiddle,,,,

Now I've got to go crank up,,,,Country boy can survive,,,,

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mornin! Had a treat this morning, picked up Monster, took him to school for "Grits with Grands", waited on my baby sis to get her oldest grand from pre-K and we all ate breakfast together! Great start to a Friday!:rockon:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Contractor coming tomorrow to finish up HVAC work. Happy with their work and advice. Not happy with builder that should have done this and saved me bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.