Paulding Forest WMA

Toliver

westcobbdog

I hunted parts of Thursday and Friday and Sat am. Hunters everywhere but still plenty of room on 25k acres. Saw a few, but overall they weren't moving very good. Walked way back into the thick stuff and found a sweet hidden high ridge with fresh horned trees and a million trails. But kinda hard to hunt the thick stuff just sitting vs a tree and I am not hauling a climber a mile from my car at 62. Overall still had a great time.

feathersnantlers

I didn't get to go, had to work on my truck. It's having a fuel issue. I did see on The Facebook some bucks were harvested. I am going to try an revive and old food plot that's grown up with blackberries in the off season.

westcobbdog

I just moved to the area so I am new to that forest. I am definitely looking forward to putting boots on the ground and spending some time in the woods.
I can prolly steer you towards a few areas to consider. Tougher to scout with many of the gates closed. Go on the Go outdoors ga site I think it is to download a Paulding Forest WMA map.
It's rather huge and very spread out, mixed with lots of private land, so you gotta know boundaries.

Toliver

Better reapply, your urine turns to ammonia in 15 minutes and we cant tell who's what..
:mad: Well now you tell me. I'll go back out and tie some orange survey tape to limbs on the corners. That for sure should distinguish my piece of the WMA.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
:mad: Well now you tell me. I'll go back out and tie some orange survey tape to limbs on the corners. That for sure should distinguish my piece of the WMA.
guess I’ve been wasting my pee too facepalm:

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I am hoping to meet some people so we can get to know the words together and also looking to find a few archers so we can swing some arrows and chill out over a grill
Where bouts did you move to? I'm in Douglasville and have spent a good bit of time at Paulding forest over the years.